As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

eye twitch

nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Ok stupid medical type question. All day today I've been getting thier weird twitchig in one eye. it feels like my eyeball is involuntarily spawming and moving around. My vision get a bit blurry and it jsut generally feels strange. Not sure if it's relevant but I wear contacts. My eyes don't look red or irrtated or anything.

nexuscrawler on

• Options
    FirstComradeStalinFirstComradeStalin Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    My eyes twitch from time to time the same way you describe, and I wear contacts, too. However, it's never happened continuously over the course of day, just on random occasions.

Consider going to see your eye doctor. How long has it been since you've gone? If it's been over a year, you need to go anyway.

FirstComradeStalin on
    Picture1-4.png
  • Options
    meekermeeker Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Usually cause by stress. Nothing you can do. Relax and it will go away on its own.

meeker on
  • Options
    MuragoMurago Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    O man i had this eyelid twitch for like a month and a half one time. It literally wouldn't stop the entire time.

go to sleep - twitch

wake up - twitch

having sex - twitch

Anyway...i googled it, and i found some dude with the same thing. He said it went away after about 8 months... He said he eventually just stopped stressing about it and didn't focus on it. Like a week after that, it was gone.

I did the same thing, i just didn't let it get to me, and it went away after a week.

good luck, that shit is annoying

Murago on
    Check out www.myspace.com/scarborough -- tell me what you think!
  • Options
    TiniTini Slippy PARegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I've had the same trouble in the past and people would tell me it was just stress. Also heard that it may have been from a change in diet. Dunno 'bout that one though.

Tini on
    Do a barrel roll.
  • Options
    DynamiteKidDynamiteKid Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I usually get this when I'm very stressed or tired. I doubt it's anything to worry about.

DynamiteKid on
    NWA01-1.jpg
    www.rockmidgets.com
  • Options
    EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I wish all things went away when ignored. That'd be the best thing ever.

Endomatic on