Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Katchem_ash pax (October 27-28)

WrenWren Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Social Entropy++
K_A might be hosting a pax or something. maybe in ontario?

anyways, lets talk about pony.

he is so lovable
K_A wrote:
Katchem_ash pax is in October 27-28 (Staurday and Sunday) where we go around going stuff around Toronto. Plans are still in the works, I need to see who is comming, I won't pay for anyone's tickets.

There you go. PM me if your interested and if enough people come this goes through otherwise its a no go.

Wren on
tf2sig.jpg
TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
«13456716

Posts

  • Seta 3000Seta 3000 Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I've been thinking about getting my CoV account going again

    It is my favoritest MMO

  • DranoDrano __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    i think i like pony, even thoug i've given him shit in the past.
    he's reasonable enough.

    i like you drano kinda but you don't have any substance

    i don't know you as a person

    i know nothing about you

    you don't even have a persona i can really nail down

    is it weird that i actually chuckled out loud at that part?
    it's hard to explain why...
    internet vs. reality fascinates me...

  • The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Drano wrote: »
    bogey says they may reduce my sentence... i'm excited.

    I support your sacrifice. What you did in the ass-hat thread was honorable.

    Someone had to say it.

    Steam.gif Galedrid - WoW.gif Benediction - bnet.gif Galedrid#1367
    Origin.png Galedrid - FFXI.png Kingshand - FFXIV.png Galedrid Kingshand
    360.png Galedrid - WiiU.gif Galedrid - 3DS.png 3222-6858-1045
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Drano wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    i think i like pony, even thoug i've given him shit in the past.
    he's reasonable enough.

    i like you drano kinda but you don't have any substance

    i don't know you as a person

    i know nothing about you

    you don't even have a persona i can really nail down

    is it weird that i actually chuckled out loud at that part?
    it's hard to explain why...
    internet vs. reality fascinates me...

    it's just

    i mean you're one of those people like seph or air

    i don't know you

    you're a voice of the internet who talks to me sometimes

    i know there's a person behind the voice

    but i don't know the person

  • WrenWren Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Drano wrote: »
    bogey says they

    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Drano wrote: »
    bogey says they may reduce my sentence... i'm excited.

    You'll then be rejailed a few days later, and will respond to this by having a breakdown in the middle of a topic about how unfair it is.

    juggcat.jpg
  • DranoDrano __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    i think i like pony, even thoug i've given him shit in the past.
    he's reasonable enough.

    i like you drano kinda but you don't have any substance

    i don't know you as a person

    i know nothing about you

    you don't even have a persona i can really nail down

    is it weird that i actually chuckled out loud at that part?
    it's hard to explain why...
    internet vs. reality fascinates me...

    it's just

    i mean you're one of those people like seph or air

    i don't know you

    you're a voice of the internet who talks to me sometimes

    i know there's a person behind the voice

    but i don't know the person

    well people talk about you because you always talk about yourself.
    everybody else posts as a means to an end, but you post to.... i dunno, i don't get.
    what do you want out of posting pony?

  • ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    <3 wrote: »
    Wren wrote: »
    if someone ever does meet K_A, take a picture of his GF and post it here.

    Even Uriel posted a picture of his "girlfriend". I don't see why K_A wouldn't.

    Uriel has a girlfriend?

    Man, I fucking fail with women.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Drano wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    i think i like pony, even thoug i've given him shit in the past.
    he's reasonable enough.

    i like you drano kinda but you don't have any substance

    i don't know you as a person

    i know nothing about you

    you don't even have a persona i can really nail down

    is it weird that i actually chuckled out loud at that part?
    it's hard to explain why...
    internet vs. reality fascinates me...

    it's just

    i mean you're one of those people like seph or air

    i don't know you

    you're a voice of the internet who talks to me sometimes

    i know there's a person behind the voice

    but i don't know the person

    well people talk about you because you always talk about yourself.
    everybody else posts as a means to an end, but you post to.... i dunno, i don't get.
    what do you want out of posting pony?

    i post like i talk

    which is to say

    i ask people things about themselves, and try to relate to them with my own life experiences

    when they don't provide that half of the equation it looks an awful lot like i'm just gabbing about myself

    because you never talk about yourself drano

    maybe you should

  • WrenWren Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    well uriel was talking about this horrible damaged goods of a woman that made me cringe

    then his next post was "oh hey we're going out now"

    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    i think i like pony, even thoug i've given him shit in the past.
    he's reasonable enough.

    i like you drano kinda but you don't have any substance

    i don't know you as a person

    i know nothing about you

    you don't even have a persona i can really nail down

    is it weird that i actually chuckled out loud at that part?
    it's hard to explain why...
    internet vs. reality fascinates me...

    it's just

    i mean you're one of those people like seph or air

    i don't know you

    you're a voice of the internet who talks to me sometimes

    i know there's a person behind the voice

    but i don't know the person

    well people talk about you because you always talk about yourself.
    everybody else posts as a means to an end, but you post to.... i dunno, i don't get.
    what do you want out of posting pony?

    i post like i talk

    which is to say

    i ask people things about themselves, and try to relate to them with my own life experiences

    when they don't provide that half of the equation it looks an awful lot like i'm just gabbing about myself

    because you never talk about yourself drano

    maybe you should

    So wait.

    do you talk

    In short half sentences

    and stop for a few seconds

    after each line

    because even a short story

    could take a long time

    if you did that

    and i could see people

    getting tired of it

    pretty fast

    don't you think?

    <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    Steam.gif Galedrid - WoW.gif Benediction - bnet.gif Galedrid#1367
    Origin.png Galedrid - FFXI.png Kingshand - FFXIV.png Galedrid Kingshand
    360.png Galedrid - WiiU.gif Galedrid - 3DS.png 3222-6858-1045
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    KingsHand wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    i think i like pony, even thoug i've given him shit in the past.
    he's reasonable enough.

    i like you drano kinda but you don't have any substance

    i don't know you as a person

    i know nothing about you

    you don't even have a persona i can really nail down

    is it weird that i actually chuckled out loud at that part?
    it's hard to explain why...
    internet vs. reality fascinates me...

    it's just

    i mean you're one of those people like seph or air

    i don't know you

    you're a voice of the internet who talks to me sometimes

    i know there's a person behind the voice

    but i don't know the person

    well people talk about you because you always talk about yourself.
    everybody else posts as a means to an end, but you post to.... i dunno, i don't get.
    what do you want out of posting pony?

    i post like i talk

    which is to say

    i ask people things about themselves, and try to relate to them with my own life experiences

    when they don't provide that half of the equation it looks an awful lot like i'm just gabbing about myself

    because you never talk about yourself drano

    maybe you should

    So wait.

    do you talk

    In short half sentences

    and stop for a few seconds

    after each line

    because even a short story

    could take a long time

    if you did that

    and i could see people

    getting tired of it

    pretty fast

    don't you think?

    <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    actually i kinda do!

    i leave gaps between sentences so other people can interrupt me and get a word in edgewise or steer the conversation in another direction

    otherwise i just monologue.

    i'm not really good with people who don't have conversational skills.

    they tend to shut up and just listen to me gab and it makes me uncomfortable

  • DranoDrano __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2007
    pony, it seems like you use penny-arcade as a substitute for an actual social experience.
    i mean i guess it works if you go out of your way to meet these people but isn't it easier just to talk to the people who exist near your actualy home?

  • WrenWren Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    what if he lives in a black neighborhood? do you expect him to socialize with black people? I think thats asking too much

    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY EVERY DAYRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    KingsHand wrote: »
    i'm gay
    <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    do you bitch about the speech patterns of people you meet in real life

    xcomsig.png
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Drano wrote: »
    pony, it seems like you use penny-arcade as a substitute for an actual social experience.
    i mean i guess it works if you go out of your way to meet these people but isn't it easier just to talk to the people who exist near your actualy home?

    i dunno duder i think maybe you overestimate the amount of time i spend on here because when i am on i am like postpostpostpostpost

    especially lately with unified

    in fact there's months where i won't even post, people barely notice.

    i'm pretty sure i'm some kind of social addict, though

    if i'm on my computer, i'm talking to people in some capacity. if i'm out, i'm hanging out with my friends

    hell i chit-chat with my co-workers and customers and some people in retail hate that shit

  • DranoDrano __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2007
    uhm in high school all my friend were black.
    and i lived in a primarily white neighborhood...

  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    when i was in high school i was in all kinds of teams and clubs despite spending my first few years partying, drinking, fucking, doing drugs, etc.

    so yeah i think it's safe to say i am addicted to people

  • I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    ugh

    ponyvd3.png

    In the words of the ancients, one should make his decision within the space of seven breaths. It is a matter of being determined and having the spirit to break through to the other side
  • DranoDrano __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    pony, it seems like you use penny-arcade as a substitute for an actual social experience.
    i mean i guess it works if you go out of your way to meet these people but isn't it easier just to talk to the people who exist near your actualy home?

    i dunno duder i think maybe you overestimate the amount of time i spend on here because when i am on i am like postpostpostpostpost

    especially lately with unified

    in fact there's months where i won't even post, people barely notice.

    i'm pretty sure i'm some kind of social addict, though

    if i'm on my computer, i'm talking to people in some capacity. if i'm out, i'm hanging out with my friends

    hell i chit-chat with my co-workers and customers and some people in retail hate that shit

    thats actually kind of interesting...
    so as a social addict...
    do you feel kind of shallow and empty when the night comes?
    i'm sure it seems like im being an asshole... but... whatever...
    so you only feel fulfillment when you're being social?
    what pushes you forward...?

  • ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    commie wrote: »
    ugh

    ponyvd3.png

    Kind of looks like he is trying to eat a stapler.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WrenWren Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Drano wrote: »
    uhm in high school all my friend were black.
    and i lived in a primarily white neighborhood...

    well its a good thing I wasnt talking about you then, huh?

    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    man I am a social hermit

    just a few close freinds, spend the rest of my time chilling alone or posting here

    just likes me some alone time is all

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • DranoDrano __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2007
    Wren wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    uhm in high school all my friend were black.
    and i lived in a primarily white neighborhood...

    well its a good thing I wasnt talking about you then, huh?

    yep...
    phew

  • The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Fallout wrote: »
    KingsHand wrote: »
    i'm gay
    <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    do you bitch about the speech patterns of people you meet in real life

    I was fucking joking and he knew it dipshit.

    Awesome how that would equate to being gay anyway.

    Homophobic much?

    Steam.gif Galedrid - WoW.gif Benediction - bnet.gif Galedrid#1367
    Origin.png Galedrid - FFXI.png Kingshand - FFXIV.png Galedrid Kingshand
    360.png Galedrid - WiiU.gif Galedrid - 3DS.png 3222-6858-1045
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Drano wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    pony, it seems like you use penny-arcade as a substitute for an actual social experience.
    i mean i guess it works if you go out of your way to meet these people but isn't it easier just to talk to the people who exist near your actualy home?

    i dunno duder i think maybe you overestimate the amount of time i spend on here because when i am on i am like postpostpostpostpost

    especially lately with unified

    in fact there's months where i won't even post, people barely notice.

    i'm pretty sure i'm some kind of social addict, though

    if i'm on my computer, i'm talking to people in some capacity. if i'm out, i'm hanging out with my friends

    hell i chit-chat with my co-workers and customers and some people in retail hate that shit

    thats actually kind of interesting...
    so as a social addict...
    do you feel kind of shallow and empty when the night comes?
    i'm sure it seems like im being an asshole... but... whatever...
    so you only feel fulfillment when you're being social?
    what pushes you forward...?

    see no it's not a problem because i have the internet!

    so when i go home and it's 2:30 am and i am not tired i don't have to feel alone

    party errday

  • I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    man I am a social hermit

    just a few close freinds, spend the rest of my time chilling alone or posting here

    just likes me some alone time is all
    agreed

    I have my close set of gaming friends and we play games ALL THE TIME together.


    I used to like with a few of em, we'd stay in our rooms and chat over TS, then we'd go get something to eat and hang out there. then back to our respective rooms.

    it's not that i hate hanging out or anything but i prefer being alone

    In the words of the ancients, one should make his decision within the space of seven breaths. It is a matter of being determined and having the spirit to break through to the other side
  • I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    KingsHand wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    KingsHand wrote: »
    i'm gay
    <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    do you bitch about the speech patterns of people you meet in real life

    I was fucking joking and he knew it dipshit.

    Awesome how that would equate to being gay anyway.

    Homophobic much?

    yeah

    tthhuper homophobic

    In the words of the ancients, one should make his decision within the space of seven breaths. It is a matter of being determined and having the spirit to break through to the other side
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    KingsHand wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    KingsHand wrote: »
    i'm gay
    <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    do you bitch about the speech patterns of people you meet in real life

    I was fucking joking and he knew it dipshit.

    Awesome how that would equate to being gay anyway.

    Homophobic much?

    dude are you calling fallout homophobic

    come on now

    i'm pretty sure i could kiss the guy a bunch if i got some jack daniels in him

  • The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    commie wrote: »
    KingsHand wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    KingsHand wrote: »
    i'm gay
    <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    do you bitch about the speech patterns of people you meet in real life

    I was fucking joking and he knew it dipshit.

    Awesome how that would equate to being gay anyway.

    Homophobic much?

    yeah

    tthhuper homophobic

    awthome duder!

    Steam.gif Galedrid - WoW.gif Benediction - bnet.gif Galedrid#1367
    Origin.png Galedrid - FFXI.png Kingshand - FFXIV.png Galedrid Kingshand
    360.png Galedrid - WiiU.gif Galedrid - 3DS.png 3222-6858-1045
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    commie wrote: »
    man I am a social hermit

    just a few close freinds, spend the rest of my time chilling alone or posting here

    just likes me some alone time is all
    agreed

    I have my close set of gaming friends and we play games ALL THE TIME together.


    I used to like with a few of em, we'd stay in our rooms and chat over TS, then we'd go get something to eat and hang out there. then back to our respective rooms.

    it's not that i hate hanging out or anything but i prefer being alone

    In my case it's mostly from growing up in a large family

    I was the oldest of seven children

    Solitude is a greater treasure than gold to me

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY EVERY DAYRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    KingsHand wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    KingsHand wrote: »
    i'm gay
    <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    do you bitch about the speech patterns of people you meet in real life

    I was fucking joking and he knew it dipshit.

    Awesome how that would equate to being gay anyway.

    Homophobic much?

    dude are you calling fallout homophobic

    come on now

    i'm pretty sure i could kiss the guy a bunch if i got some jack daniels in him

    i could probably be bi

    WERE I NOT DISGUSTED BY THE FILTHY CONCEPT

    IT IS AN ABOMINATION

    xcomsig.png
  • The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    KingsHand wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    KingsHand wrote: »
    i'm gay
    <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    do you bitch about the speech patterns of people you meet in real life

    I was fucking joking and he knew it dipshit.

    Awesome how that would equate to being gay anyway.

    Homophobic much?

    dude are you calling fallout homophobic

    come on now

    i'm pretty sure i could kiss the guy a bunch if i got some jack daniels in him

    It was more of a question, I'm not entirely sure why me thinking the way you post is a little funny means I'm gay.

    But alright. I should probably wake up my wife and let her know. That seems like something you should share with your spouse.

    Steam.gif Galedrid - WoW.gif Benediction - bnet.gif Galedrid#1367
    Origin.png Galedrid - FFXI.png Kingshand - FFXIV.png Galedrid Kingshand
    360.png Galedrid - WiiU.gif Galedrid - 3DS.png 3222-6858-1045
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY EVERY DAYRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    are you gay

    xcomsig.png
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    i sometimes wonder what would happen if i got stuck on a deserted island or a space station or something with no other people

    would i like, make myself a wilson to talk to out of need for socialization and eventually in my mind he'd start talking back?

    maybe

    but then i think of the times i have, as a grown man, sat in my room alone and quiet for four hours and built shit out of lego

    so i mean as long as i got something to engage my mind i should be okay

  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I talk to myself sometimes

    but it's usually to help get my thoughts straight

    it's easier to notice if you're thinking something idiotic if you've said it aloud

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    commie wrote: »
    man I am a social hermit

    just a few close freinds, spend the rest of my time chilling alone or posting here

    just likes me some alone time is all
    agreed

    I have my close set of gaming friends and we play games ALL THE TIME together.


    I used to like with a few of em, we'd stay in our rooms and chat over TS, then we'd go get something to eat and hang out there. then back to our respective rooms.

    it's not that i hate hanging out or anything but i prefer being alone

    In my case it's mostly from growing up in a large family

    I was the oldest of seven children

    Solitude is a greater treasure than gold to me

    for me it was "my brother never shut up" and whenever we tried to ignore him he got louder.

    and he'd follow us around doing this.

    so now i enjoy any peace i can get.

    pretty much i grew up as the opposite of him.

    he can't stand people not hearing his voice 24/7

    I don't really mind being quiet

    also it gave me a really strong connections to music cause i used to blast it to drown him out.

    that may be the reason i love music so much.

    In the words of the ancients, one should make his decision within the space of seven breaths. It is a matter of being determined and having the spirit to break through to the other side
  • The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Fallout wrote: »
    are you gay

    are you offering?


























    Spoiler:

    Steam.gif Galedrid - WoW.gif Benediction - bnet.gif Galedrid#1367
    Origin.png Galedrid - FFXI.png Kingshand - FFXIV.png Galedrid Kingshand
    360.png Galedrid - WiiU.gif Galedrid - 3DS.png 3222-6858-1045
  • DranoDrano __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    pony, it seems like you use penny-arcade as a substitute for an actual social experience.
    i mean i guess it works if you go out of your way to meet these people but isn't it easier just to talk to the people who exist near your actualy home?

    i dunno duder i think maybe you overestimate the amount of time i spend on here because when i am on i am like postpostpostpostpost

    especially lately with unified

    in fact there's months where i won't even post, people barely notice.

    i'm pretty sure i'm some kind of social addict, though

    if i'm on my computer, i'm talking to people in some capacity. if i'm out, i'm hanging out with my friends

    hell i chit-chat with my co-workers and customers and some people in retail hate that shit

    thats actually kind of interesting...
    so as a social addict...
    do you feel kind of shallow and empty when the night comes?
    i'm sure it seems like im being an asshole... but... whatever...
    so you only feel fulfillment when you're being social?
    what pushes you forward...?

    see no it's not a problem because i have the internet!

    so when i go home and it's 2:30 am and i am not tired i don't have to feel alone

    party errday

    i don't need very much sleep either.
    like my people get tired and go home and then if im not getting laid im left alone with the internet.
    i have beer tonight so its not so bad...
    (i am drunk)

  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    you guys should've seen it though it was such a wicked starcruiser

    i mean it was just the interiors right

    more like a playset then a real ship

    but like i made the bridge and engineering and even a brig i had a bunch of translucent plunger thingers from the old school space set and they look like laser prison bars

    it was so fantastic

«13456716
Sign In or Register to comment.