As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thread for abortion

124»

• Options
    scarlet ave.scarlet ave. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Wait so is this a thread that is in favor of abortion, or is it a thread that is, itself, a candidate for abortion. I.e., a thread that is to be aborted? Abortion is one of those words that loses its meaning very quickly if you verbally repeat it to yourself for a bit.

scarlet ave. on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Wait so is this a thread that is in favor of abortion, or is it a thread that is, itself, a candidate for abortion. I.e., a thread that is to be aborted? Abortion is one of those words that loses its meaning very quickly if you verbally repeat it to yourself for a bit.

Every word does that.

Especially short ones.

Except for "it".

That one just starts to sound like "tit" when you say it too fast.

sarukun on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited June 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    scarlet ave.scarlet ave. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    sarukun wrote: »

Every word does that.

Especially short ones.

Except for "it".

That one just starts to sound like "tit" when you say it too fast.

itititititititit

titititititititi

EDIT: also there are plenty of words that don't lose their meanings easily. One of my favorites is "jello", which I guess isn't much of a word, but it still means jello no matter how many times I say it.

scarlet ave. on
This discussion has been closed.