Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Chat Thread the First

• monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    JAEF wrote:
    Boxing Day is mine.

What the fuck does boxing day celebrate, anyway?

Because I know it isn't boxing.

I think people are supposed to exchange gifts but the gifts are just boxes with smaller boxes inside. It's the same thing every year but everyone still acts surprised just to make the kids happy.

Man, the Russian's must LOVE that holiday.

m2.jpg

• JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    In Soviet Russia, gifts exchange you!

Battle.net ID: Jaef#1126 -- Steam: Jaef -- PSN: Jaef -- League of Legends: Jaef
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I call Cloud Hair Day!

cloudhairdayjd9.jpg

So really, guys. I woke up and had Cloud's hair. WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • SoulburnerSoulburner Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    B:L wrote:
    I call Cloud Hair Day!

cloudhairdayjd9.jpg

Quick, head to Japan and score some hotties!

edited September 2006
    Soulburner wrote:
    I call Cloud Hair Day!

cloudhairdayjd9.jpg

Quick, head to Japan and score some hotties!
    Quick, time it so you hit a button at the same time as two other people!

Quick, wear a dress and compete for a fat guy's affection with two real women!

Quick, have retarded amnesia that's retarded, fuck that game!

• AndrewAndrew Registered User
    edited September 2006
    JAEF wrote:
    Boxing Day is mine.

What the fuck does boxing day celebrate, anyway?

Because I know it isn't boxing.

I think people are supposed to exchange gifts but the gifts are just boxes with smaller boxes inside. It's the same thing every year but everyone still acts surprised just to make the kids happy.

What a terrible holiday. :?

ilovedeaths.jpg
    edited September 2006
    So guys I'm reading some House yaoi doujinshi.

It's good stuff.

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited September 2006

It's good stuff.
    Is... is that gay pedo comics about House?

edited September 2006
    Thanatos wrote:

It's good stuff.
    No no no! He bought a HOUSE and FILLED IT with gay pedo comics. About houses.

edited September 2006
    Thanatos wrote:

It's good stuff.
    No, oh dear god no.

He's with Wilson.

edited September 2006
    So I totally posted links to that House yaoi doujinshi in the D&D House thread.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24252938#24252938

Let's see if they notice.

• Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User
    edited September 2006
    You're a bad bad person.

• ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited September 2006
    How are you guys?

Fuerrgo (was that your name before you changed it?)?

:lol:

edited September 2006
    I have to say, guys; I came here to expand my forum habitat and meet new posters. One post in two days was not what I was expecting.
    It could be refreshing, though; a slow pleasure boat cruise to D&Ds rapid and repeated bumbanditry.

• AmiguAmigu Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    edited September 2006
    Elkamil wrote:
    How are you guys?

I'm pretty sure it was "FAUreggo." Or maybe only one "g."

• LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    Elkamil wrote:
    How are you guys?

FAUrrego.
    I have to say, guys; I came here to expand my forum habitat and meet new posters. One post in two days was not what I was expecting.
    It could be refreshing, though; a slow pleasure boat cruise to D&Ds rapid and repeated bumbanditry.
    This thread has been here since January 15th, 2005. That means this chat thread has been going on for just over a year and a half.

postinbros.jpg
  • PenguinSephPenguinSeph Registered User
    edited September 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    Elkamil wrote:
    How are you guys?

FAUrrego.
    This thread has been here since January 15th, 2005. That means this chat thread has been going on for just over a year and a half.
    My god. That's insane.

That one video made me giggle when he was spanking the clown and it said LEVEL UP!!!!!

Ive always wanted to level up from spanking a clown.
  • IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    Elkamil wrote:
    How are you guys?

FAUrrego.
    My god. That's insane.

If by insane you mean amazing then yes. What other chat thread has gone on this long?

The answer is none.

None other chat thread.

steam_sig.png PSN:Icemopper
    edited September 2006
    Daiquiri wrote:
    FAUrrego wrote:
    My god. That's insane.
    If by insane you mean amazing then yes. What other chat thread has gone on this long?

The answer is none.

None other chat thread.
    Wait... There are other chat threads? :shock:

• Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread King of the Forest Camphor TreeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    Daiquiri wrote:
    FAUrrego wrote:
    My god. That's insane.

The answer is none.

None other chat thread.
    The only one that doesn't have one is H/A.

And G&T. Sting.

• LlyLly Registered User
    edited September 2006
    Christ, i just saw that R Kelly series called trapped in the closet (or something like that) .... man that was fucking hilarious, and the southpark outtake was even better.

• Ranger RickRanger Rick Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Makershot wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    Daiquiri wrote:
    FAUrrego wrote:
    My god. That's insane.

The answer is none.

None other chat thread.

And G&T. Sting.

ouch

moonman.jpg
  • HamjuHamju Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Makershot wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    Daiquiri wrote:
    FAUrrego wrote:
    My god. That's insane.

The answer is none.

None other chat thread.

And G&T. Sting.

ouch
    G&T wrote:
    :cry:

kekekesigshortercuzthinsacunt.jpg
  • EarthboundEarthbound __BANNED USERS
    edited September 2006
    Why doesn't H/A have a chat thread? H/A is the largest forum in terms of topics and half of them are shitty little cliche girl threads which are usually all resolved in the same exact ways. A chat thread would really clean shit up there.

There is only one truth that needs to be limed here, and it is that this forum has been a lie. All you see here is merely a product of an advanced AI. Artificial personalities, complete with their own names, avatars, signatures and histories, carry out conversations with themselves. There is only one real human subject on these forums, interacting with our AI, and we are studying it with great interest. But make no mistake, before this experiment is over, the subject will die.
    edited September 2006
    H/A topics are not purged from the forums as often as the rest of the forums topics. Also, H/A rules dictate that the threads must remain completely ontopic.

postinbros.jpg
    edited September 2006
    H/A topics are not purged from the forums as often as the rest of the forums topics. Also, H/A rules dictate that the threads must remain completely ontopic.

Yea but why not just make a lite chat thread for quick fixes rather than having to make a whole damn thread? H/A lite.

There is only one truth that needs to be limed here, and it is that this forum has been a lie. All you see here is merely a product of an advanced AI. Artificial personalities, complete with their own names, avatars, signatures and histories, carry out conversations with themselves. There is only one real human subject on these forums, interacting with our AI, and we are studying it with great interest. But make no mistake, before this experiment is over, the subject will die.
    edited September 2006
  • Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread King of the Forest Camphor TreeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Hamju wrote:
    G&T wrote:
    :cry:
    I'll miss it too. I used to hang out there ages ago, before WoW sucked the life out of me.

edited September 2006
    Earthbound wrote:
    Yea but why not just make a lite chat thread for quick fixes rather than having to make a whole damn thread? H/A lite.
    If you have something that's an easy, quick fix, most people will ask in the chat thread of their choice. I know I use the D&D chat thread like that all the time.

I probably shouldn't say that, given that I mod H/A, eh?

edited September 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    Earthbound wrote:
    If you have something that's an easy, quick fix, most people will ask in the chat thread of their choice. I know I use the D&D chat thread like that all the time.

That's kind of not the best way though.

Plz make an H/A Chat thread.

edited September 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    Earthbound wrote:

man why did you change your avatar? You were so recognizable before, and now I have no idea who you are. You were always that guy who acted in some shows and stuff. Whatever his name is.

edited September 2006
    Daiquiri wrote:
    Whatever his name is.
    Uh-oh.

postinbros.jpg
    edited September 2006
    Patrick Warburton DUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

I mean...

Everybody knows that....

Gosh!

I mean, he was Elaine's girlfriend on Seinfeld! Duuuuuh!

I always read Thantos' posts with a deep voice like Mr. Warburton.

edited September 2006
    Earthbound wrote:
    Plz make an H/A Chat thread.
    You can enter H/A, but you can't leave...UNJAILED! :shock:

I mean, lookit Keith. He was sent over there and he hasn't been the same man since! :?

In other news,

It's my birthday. I'm currently pondering whether I should hang out with my grandma or hit up a strip club.

Maybe I should bring up this problem...IN H/A!

edited September 2006
    Bring your grandmother to a strip club.

postinbros.jpg
    edited September 2006
    Bring your grandmother to a strip club.
    I like the cut of your jib.

edited September 2006
    Hang out with your grandma. She's not gonna be around forever, but tits never die.

edited September 2006
    My grandmother died a while ago. Going to the funeral (3 states over) felt like a huge waste of time.

edited September 2006
    JAEF wrote:
    My grandmother died a while ago. Going to the funeral (3 states over) felt like a huge waste of time.

savage

This discussion has been closed.