Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Ronald McDonald likes little girlz and boyz

srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Social Entropy++
I now work there. It all kind of suddenly happened. I applied, but I was applying to other places I wanted to work at, and then all of a sudden a few days later they said they were hiring me. I was like "Alrighty then." I start Thursday.

Anyone else ever work there? I was looking at the pictures of Ronald and I realized how creepy he is. I kept staring and staring, and he just got creepier and creepier.

Alternatively: Talk about fast food.

srsizzy on
BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS