Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Late Night Television

2

Posts

  • BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    remember when they used to show conan on comedy central? that was awesome

    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Evil Puppy.

    Spoiler:

    ahahaha man what

    Edit: GINGER NO!

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Skulls for the skull throne!

    SoaL wrote: »
    orikae you have an infectious excitement for this stuff

    i really believe in the expressive and transformative power of language. the proper sequence of words, placed just so, can change your entire worldview. it can change your life.
  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User
    edited June 2007
    ahahahahaha man what

    I am watching Leno

    and you know how Melendez usually raises his cup of coffee to the camera?

    dude had a fucking Stein

    SoaL wrote: »
    orikae you have an infectious excitement for this stuff

    i really believe in the expressive and transformative power of language. the proper sequence of words, placed just so, can change your entire worldview. it can change your life.
  • TxdoHawkTxdoHawk Registered User
    edited June 2007
    I usually sleep well, but I have my Tivo set to keep 5 episodes of MXC around just in case, amongst other things.

    TuxedoHawk.png
  • Akilae729Akilae729 Registered User
    edited June 2007
    I've never really been able to stay up late enough to catch these shows without being a fucking zombie the next day.

    I wish i could just get my cable set to east coast time

    signaturebighe7.jpg
  • KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetSuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2007
    HELP AVRIL LAVIGNE IS ON LENO AND I CAN'T CHANGE THE CHANNEL

  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    what?

    why can't you change the channel?

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetSuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2007
    because i am at the point of origin

    these monitors don't come with a channel changing feature

  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    knob what are you talking about

    are you inside the world

  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Tank wrote: »
    One of my favorite clips from Conan:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EimSIVb3j0

    I also love the skits where he and someone else ride down the street in the desk.

    ahahahaha

    I don't watch much Conan anymore but I should

    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    see i like letterman

    and finally a channel over here in this barren antipodean wasteland picked it up and dealt with it responsibly by putting it on at a routine time every night

    it was great

    then Big Brother's live up-late show came on to take it's time slot and it's not on at all now as far as i can tell

    fuckers, life sucks

    mandresig_zps30545639.jpg
  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User
    edited June 2007
    knob is at 0, 0, 0

    if he jumps to the left right now, we will all jiggle to the right a little

    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Knob wrote: »
    because i am at the point of origin

    these monitors don't come with a channel changing feature

    ...what?

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetSuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2007
    wall of television

    six screens of avril


    the channel does not change

    because this is the channel

  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    oh right

    I forgot you worked at the station

    so your posts made no sense to me

    possibly negative sense

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    is this some kind of matrix thing

    mandresig_zps30545639.jpg
  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Knob wrote: »
    wall of television

    six screens of avril


    the channel does not change

    because this is the channel

    HEY HEY

    YOU YOU

    I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    Knob wrote: »
    wall of television

    six screens of avril


    the channel does not change

    because this is the channel

    HEY HEY

    YOU YOU

    I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

    FUCK YOU MAN

    THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    Knob wrote: »
    wall of television

    six screens of avril


    the channel does not change

    because this is the channel

    HEY HEY

    YOU YOU

    I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

    oh fucking god I heard that song the other day

    I didn't know who it was, I just knew I wanted to kill everything that mad it so

    and now I find I don't have to change anything at all about how I was living

  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User
    edited June 2007
    In honor of knob I shall change my sig and avatar.

    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    SHE'S LIKE

    SO WHATEVER

  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Skull Man wrote: »
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    Knob wrote: »
    wall of television

    six screens of avril


    the channel does not change

    because this is the channel

    HEY HEY

    YOU YOU

    I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

    oh fucking god I heard that song the other day

    I didn't know who it was, I just knew I wanted to kill everything that mad it so

    and now I find I don't have to change anything at all about how I was living

    NO WAY NO WAY

    I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE

    HEY HEY

    YOU YOU

    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    MONKEYBOMB I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE ABOUT TO BEFALL SOME MURDER

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    monkeybomb I think I hate you now

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    hey rane

    I love tom goes to the mayor

    how do you feel about it

  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I FEEL ANGRY

    ANGRY ENOUGH TO KILL

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    The best episode of Conan is the one where he interviews Hunter S. Thompson. I think it's the second time he interviews him because they showed a clip of him going to the gun range with Thompson.

    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Knob wrote: »
    wall of television

    six screens of avril


    the channel does not change

    because this is the channel

    Knob you work for NBC

    do me a favor

    steal Conan's hair and give it to me

    SoaL wrote: »
    orikae you have an infectious excitement for this stuff

    i really believe in the expressive and transformative power of language. the proper sequence of words, placed just so, can change your entire worldview. it can change your life.
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    I remember those sketches, Jordyn. Those were rad.

    Although the way, way early days when Chris Elliot played the homeless dude that living under the stairs.

    Like, when he did the taste test to see if corn oil and canola oil really tasted different.

    And he just hauled off and chugged like half a bottle of each.

    That's some good comedy right there.

    Or his annual Egg Nog.

    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • MuhahahahahaMuhahahahaha Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    The episode where William Shatner was on Conan was the most hilarious and wackiest shit I have ever seen

  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User
    edited June 2007
    my God

    it's La Bamba

    SoaL wrote: »
    orikae you have an infectious excitement for this stuff

    i really believe in the expressive and transformative power of language. the proper sequence of words, placed just so, can change your entire worldview. it can change your life.
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    God: Now, Conan, I am going to share with your viewers... THE MEANING OF LIFE! It-

    Conan: Hang on one second, God, before you say anything... This doesn't have anything to do with La Bamba's hat, does it?

    God: Er... Well, actually, yes it does.

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Will Ferrell on Conan has always been gold.

    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
  • MuhahahahahaMuhahahahaha Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Also the one where Conan, Tom Selleck and John Stamos compare belly buttons, and then they put a Magnum moustache beneath Stamos' belly button to make it look like a face

  • RevenirRevenir Registered User
    edited June 2007
    I thought it was great when Leno had George Clooney on, and he made fun of Matt Damon the whole time. It was great.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited June 2007
    oh my god doctor who i am vibrating with energy that was the best thing ever ohhh goddddd

  • RevenirRevenir Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    Skull Man wrote: »
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    Knob wrote: »
    wall of television

    six screens of avril


    the channel does not change

    because this is the channel

    HEY HEY

    YOU YOU

    I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

    oh fucking god I heard that song the other day

    I didn't know who it was, I just knew I wanted to kill everything that mad it so

    and now I find I don't have to change anything at all about how I was living

    NO WAY NO WAY

    I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE

    HEY HEY

    YOU YOU

    Bringin' Sexyback

    YAH!

    Them other boys don't know how to act

    YAH!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bunkzillabunkzilla Registered User
    edited June 2007
    I am an avid believer that people should watch cartoons for at least 5 minutes, once in a while

    however, maybe a year back I was having alot of trouble sleeping and there is this channel that may or may not be associated with cartoon network, but its boomerang which is just a bunch of classic cartoons.

    tom & jerry > wacky races > followed by the banana splits.... it was pretty comforting late at night.

    Spoiler:

    kirbyeatcrop.jpg
    phillida bunkle 4 prez
2
Sign In or Register to comment.