Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Any suggestions?

DaricDaric Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Games and Technology
I can't seem to find the free MMO thread anymore so I'm completely lost.

Every summer a couple of friends and I like to play some games together. Usually old and always free. We've just tired of playing Diablo 2 for the thousandth time and now we're looking for something else.

Basically what we're looking for is something like Everquest but with no monthly fee and free to download. We've been through Anarchy Online and Knight Online. We're just looking for some old MMO to sustain us until Hellgate: London comes out.

Does anyone here have any ideas on what we could do? My brother seems to think Everquest 1 is free now but I can't find any evidence to support that so I think he's wrong.

Daric on
cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif