Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Open flame visualization...the next great Winamp plugin?!

124»

Posts

  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Raziel_pm wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    Raziel_pm wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    Raziel_pm wrote: »
    Quetzi wrote: »
    Goddammit Raziel what is your major malfunction here?

    To have a good laugh with my wife and friends at this on-screen drama that's unfolding. Thanks guys!

    your myspace says you're single

    and there wasn't a single picture of you with a girl on it

    LOL! You really believe EVERYTHING you see on the Net? Oh yeah, and half of those profiles on MySpace...are fakes used to deflect what was just going on.

    roflmao

    you're telling me <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />


    man did you not even read my free posting tips?

    that hurts dude, I spent time on those.

  • StraightziStraightzi Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Okay dudes, as fun as this has been, I must let my body rest. Evening.

  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    Raziel_pm wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    Raziel_pm wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    Raziel_pm wrote: »
    Quetzi wrote: »
    Goddammit Raziel what is your major malfunction here?

    To have a good laugh with my wife and friends at this on-screen drama that's unfolding. Thanks guys!

    your myspace says you're single

    and there wasn't a single picture of you with a girl on it

    LOL! You really believe EVERYTHING you see on the Net? Oh yeah, and half of those profiles on MySpace...are fakes used to deflect what was just going on.

    roflmao

    you're telling me <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    omg hwo does

    did u read the latest CAD ethan is so wacky

    omg how does eh haev a girlfriend?

  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    guys i just put a GI Joe jacket and helmet on my dick and drew a face on it oh god that was fucking hilarious.

    I suggest that everyone with a dick and a GI Joe outfit try this

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Quetzi wrote: »
    Okay dudes, as fun as this has been, I must let my body rest. Evening.

    i am going to go to bed and sleep with my wife and SIX GIRLFRIENDS

    2mzmv83.jpg
  • Raziel_pmRaziel_pm Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    well it's time to bid adieu, gentleman. Little did you all realize that this was all a carefully orchestrated set-up to play a joke on you all.

    Now THAT would've been something. Ah well...


    seriously though, you guys have been great sports.

    Edit - because people can't even say the word anymore

    Your sig was too large. Maximum sig size is 500x80. - Jacobkosh.
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    i would totally pm people pics but i dont have a camera, i got shots on my cell and i have no clue how to get them on my pc.

    (cant bluetooth 'em)

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User
    edited June 2007
    that post ought to be reported

  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    backpeddling so fast he actually caused two hydrogen atoms to fuse intiating fusion

    33aqfwk.jpg
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    Quetzi wrote: »
    Okay dudes, as fun as this has been, I must let my body rest. Evening.

    i am going to go to bed and sleep with my wife and SIX GIRLFRIENDS

    Keith maybe your six girlfriends and my 3 movie star wives can all get together and we can have a reverse gangbang while eating caviar on our bed made of sold gold and platypus fur.

  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Raziel_pm wrote: »
    well it's time to bid adieu, gentleman. Little did you all realize that this was all a carefully orchestrated set-up to [URL="http://BURN?"]Rickroll[/URL] you all.

    Now THAT would've been something. Ah well...


    seriously though, you guys have been great sports.

    hahaha

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

  • Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User
    edited June 2007
    oh boy, reverse sex

    is that what a reverse gangbang is

  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Is that guy seriously retarded? It's really starting to seem like it.

    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
  • Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User
    edited June 2007
    starting?

    man, we are in act IV already

  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    If failure were a flavor: The rise and fall of raizel "<img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" /> <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" /> <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />" pm

  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    oh boy, reverse sex

    is that what a reverse gangbang is

    reverse gangbang means cock to vag ratio is horribly skewed to the vag side.

    also, girl cums in you.

  • Raziel_pmRaziel_pm Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Daric wrote: »
    Is that guy seriously retarded? It's really starting to seem like it.

    No, but smart enough to know you probably wouldn't even bother looking at where the link led anyway.

    Your sig was too large. Maximum sig size is 500x80. - Jacobkosh.
  • Raziel_pmRaziel_pm Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    also, girl cums in you.

    mother russia-style

    Your sig was too large. Maximum sig size is 500x80. - Jacobkosh.
  • Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User
    edited June 2007
    ahaha he deleted the word rickroll from his post after I said I would report him

  • Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User
    edited June 2007
    so, sarkozy.

    what's up with that?

  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I don't know why

    is he worried about being banned?

    like at this point, it'd be a mercy

    putting down ol' yeller

  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    The link led to some shitty attempt at a url that said burn.

    Leading me to the conclusion that yes, you are retarded.



    And judging from your posts so far, I'd estimate your forehead to be about 9" tall.

    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Raziel_pm, I am sorry for being a dick to you in this thread

    i don't know what came over me

    do you accept my apology

    2mzmv83.jpg
  • Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User
    edited June 2007
    how dare you compare old yeller to him

    more like old retarded

    haha hahahah

  • Raziel_pmRaziel_pm Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    Raziel_pm, I am sorry for being a dick to you in this thread

    i don't know what came over me

    do you accept my apology

    Sure, why not. "nothing to forgive" and all that.

    Your sig was too large. Maximum sig size is 500x80. - Jacobkosh.
124»
Sign In or Register to comment.