As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bustin' [chat]s

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    It's cool Vish -- I mean me and Hacks just PM that picture to everyone we see registering a new account, telling them to watch out for you because of your deadly good looks. I even used it as my myspace profile picture for a while, hope you don't mind. Forwarded it to my family and such, so that they could forward it to their contacts as well. Printed flyers, put them up around my neighborhood, etc.
    My friends and family seems to like me better now, thanks to that picture. They think I'm reasonably attractive, and not unsuccessful with women.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    nexus, did you get your bike shifting smoothly?

japan on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Hey look Zen is back

Did you bring me the schoolgirls panties I requested?

:winky:

Maybe.

Wait. Schoolgirls?

SHIT!

EDIT: Apparently my girlfriend, who is sitting right next to me, took a little while to notice I was talking about her.

Needless to say, she was not happy.

"DON'T SAY THAT! HE'S SAYING THINGS ABOUT ME!"

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    :|

Maybe I'll leave for a bit.

VishNub on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Oboro wrote: »
    i sometimes like to pretend that there is a profession where one sits in a bubble in a long row of bubbles and posts on an internet forum and one is so absolutely creative and wildly inventive and stupendous that this is their profession

and then the person in the next bubble notes the non-sequitor of the person preceding them and incorporates it into a slightly smaller framework that is more applicable and at the end of the long row of bubbles i have coined the term 'soapenheimer' and it is being used to market a scrub in japan

and this is what they pay me for
    If I ever make it to Hollywood, I'm putting you on my writing team. I don't care if I have to throw your ass in a burlap sack and haul you to California in the back of a dirty old VW bus.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    i sometimes like to pretend that there is a profession where one sits in a bubble in a long row of bubbles and posts on an internet forum and one is so absolutely creative and wildly inventive and stupendous that this is their profession

and then the person in the next bubble notes the non-sequitor of the person preceding them and incorporates it into a slightly smaller framework that is more applicable and at the end of the long row of bubbles i have coined the term 'soapenheimer' and it is being used to market a scrub in japan

You need a diagram.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    VishNub wrote: »
    :|

Maybe I'll leave for a bit.
    Give me
    A kiss before you leave me
    A kiss to build a dream on! :whistle:

*Cue trumpet solo*

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Just a quick question. How many Fishes are there on this forum?

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Ha ha she's pretending to be mad.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Goddammit Vish.

<3
    Sorry I haven't been around for piping. I am like dating someone now and it tends to take up a bit of time. When I have a free evening again I am totally down to just spend the night inside listening to music. Hopefully I'll be able to find you online, you can share some of the Leppard with me.
    All my friends are being stolen by the wimmenfolk. I ask myself: what do they have to offer that I do not?
    It's a trap, I know, but I mean it's got some perks, too.
    Like getting you into World of Warcraft.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Just a trick question. How much wood could a woodwood wood if a woodwood could wood wood?

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Just a trick question. How much wood could a woodwood wood if a woodwood could wood wood?
    42?

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    I am only lvl. 5, Dyna, I am hardly a hopeless case, although I have to admit that I have already picked up a rather uncomfortable amount of lingo involved with it.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    42?
    "What is 'The Meaning of Life,' Alex?"

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    42?
    Hack is in a lumberjacking mood.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Is it bad that I have never read Hitchhikers Guide?

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007

If I ever make it to Hollywood, I'm putting you on my writing team. I don't care if I have to throw your ass in a burlap sack and haul you to California in the back of a dirty old VW bus.
    you will lock me in a small room with a pad and paper and when you return at daybreak i will have a doughnut and a nagging anxiety re: the horsefly

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I am only lvl. 5, Dyna, I am hardly a hopeless case, although I have to admit that I have already picked up a rather uncomfortable amount of lingo involved with it.

Oh god... not you, too!?! D:

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    42?
    No, I've just got cabin fever, is all. One of the symptoms is that you start to see woodchucks made of chocolate all over the place. Only problem is, they're not actually made of chocolate. You do not want to know what they are really made of.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    42?
    No, I've just got cabin fever, is all. One of the symptoms is that you start to see woodchucks made of chocolate all over the place. Only problem is, they're not actually made of chocolate. You do not want to know what they are actually made of.
    Just take some Ritalout.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    It's funny how the SiCKO thread is attracting all the conservatists (sp?).

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

you will lock me in a small room with a pad and paper and when you return at daybreak i will have a doughnut and a nagging anxiety re: the horsefly
    Actually I was planning on locking you in a room with a thousand monkies and just one typewriter and recording what happens. I'm betting either Shakespeare, or Oboro-flavored monkey chow.

Or possibly a thousand-monkey orgy. It's all good.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

No, just disappointing.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

ITT Zen shows us how to never get laid again

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »

I blame the wimminfolke.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    It's funny how the SiCKO thread is attracting all the conservatists (sp?).

I feel conservative when watching Michael Moore films.

mostly cuz he's a flaming tard

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

I blame the wimminfolke.
    The last thing we all hear from celery will be "Hay guyz my nite elf drood is totalee pwning nubs in tha Barrens."

And then we will hear nothing at all.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Read/Played/Watched/Listened, you need to do at least two. And make sure one is the radio drama, afterall it was the original.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited June 2007

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THIS.

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

VishNub on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    So I had this Pizza that I bought in the supermarket, which seemed somewhat anaemic. So I made some quick tomato sauce, grated some cheese, and added a second layer to the already existing topping.

I am not displeased by the results.

japan on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Man, I should've taken a personal day. I do not want to be working right now.

No I do not.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

I blame the wimminfolke.
    The last thing we all hear from celery will be "Hay guyz my nite elf drood is totalee pwning nubs in tha Barrens."

Yep, leave your brain at the barrens entrance.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Aldo wrote: »

:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

Fine she noticed it soon afterward.

I am not making things up honey.
    stop ti
    ckisgofiijsdf
    \

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

No I do not.

Wait, so stalking me is now "work?"

VishNub on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

I blame the wimminfolke.

I bet we hear a low frequency humming, a scream, and then nothing at all.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Tickling is unfair and cruel.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

No I do not.

Wait, so stalking me is now "work?"
    Well you don't exactly make it easy, y'know.

Mr. I post pictures of myself on the internet but get weirded out when people save them to their harddrives and also I look like Sleepy, Dopey, and Doc had a baby, and then peed on it.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THIS.

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
    VISH I SWEAR TO YOU I AM STRONG

I WILL PERSEVERE

AND THE DRAINNEI ARE A SURPRISINGLY COOL RACE, DON'T YOU THINK? THAT HEAL ABILITY IS JUST SO SWELL.

• Options
    edited June 2007
    Tickling is unfair and cruel.
    Dear Zen's girlfriend,

Stop.

No, seriously; stop. Stop.

What is wrong with you, you crazy, crazy woman. Stop.

Your hormones will be the death of him. Stop.

Hacksaw on
This discussion has been closed.