As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hair products.

elevatureelevature Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I currently use gel in my hair, but I'm looking for an alternative. Something that will hold it in the style I want, but without looking like there's a ton of crap in there holding it up. Not that I use a lot of gel, because my hair is fairly short, but it's quite easy to see when it's there.

Also, my hair is pretty wavy, and there's one spot near the front that seems to grow out in a totally different direction than the rest of my head. Is there any sort of straightening product I can use? I don't really want to go as far as one of the ceramic straighteners, because I'm pretty lazy. But if there's something I can rub in after a shower that will straighten it for the day it'll be perfect.

elevature on

• lordswinglordswing Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    wax as a gel alternative

lordswing on
    D2:LoD East -> *FlipPaulHewitt
  • ins0mniacins0mniac Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yeah I use American Crew products. Their "Fiber" works really well.

ins0mniac on
    X-Box Live Gamertag: Merciless319
  • OmnimonOmnimon Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Manipulator

or

Mastermind

Depending on what level of hold you would like.

Omnimon on
    Pokemon Diamond: 0430 5335 1641

Omnim0n.png
  • SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I've tried a bunch of different pomades and waxes and whatnots and ended up finding this stuff, which I've found to be perfect.

dirttextlg.jpg

Six on
    can you feel the struggle within?
  • imbalancedimbalanced Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Omnimon wrote: »
    Manipulator

or

Mastermind

Depending on what level of hold you would like.

I use Manipulator, but sometimes I also use Redken's Rewind gel stuff. It works about the same as Manipulator, but seems not to make your hair as oily/gelly. http://www.redken.com/products/displayProduct.cfm?p=547

imbalanced on
    idc-sig.png
    Wii Code: 1040-1320-0724-3613 :!!: