As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Play it Loud Vol. 1

AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin KoopantinoRegistered User regular
edited June 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
So, I'm thinking about selling some stuff I've got laying around.

I found this CD I bought out of Nintendo Power years and years ago. Play it Loud Volume 1. A collection of tracks from Yoshi's Island, F-Zero, Ken Griffey Jr's Winning Run, Zelda: LttP, Super Metroid, and StarFox. The tunes are all presented in their original 16bit glory, these are the tracks just as they were on those SNES games... but they are all presented in significantly higher clarity than the SNES could ever dream of reproducing.

Anyhoo... I can't find any information anywhere on this disc. Is it rare or something? Or is it essentially junk?

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
AbsoluteZero on

• Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    So... I take it nobody knows?

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Seems like an ultra-niche item, I would recommend asking on a Nintendo specific message board.

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg