Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Help IDing a Korean Film

IrohIroh Registered User
edited June 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
This might be fairly vague, but I'm looking for the title of a Korean film that came out within the last few years. From the trailer I saw at Apple's site when it was first coming out, it was about a guy fighting legions of robots in this kind of post-apocalyptic future. The most unique thing I can remember is that he had a white costume with a mask that would form over his face like the first trailers of the game Dark Sector.

It was also mentioned in a news post by Tycho a long time ago, but I can't dig it up in a search. Thanks in advance for any help.

Iroh on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]