As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pokemon: CCG

Katchem_ashKatchem_ash __BANNED USERS regular
edited June 2007 in Critical Failures
I used to play this when wizards were making this and lost interest when Nintendo took this. I have a load of cards and I still can make pretty killer decks. I was mainly a Psychic/Electric deck builder though I had some awesome fire decks.

Who's still playing this now? What set is the latest? Is it still popular?

I will post my deck list if I can find it.

Katchem_ash on

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2007
    As a rule, I hate games that let you do almost jack during your opponents' turns.

Pokemon is pretty much that, and pretty damn pedestrian. The Diamond/Pearl set came out, and there are lots of changes like...varying resistances and weaknesses instead of the static ones the older sets had.

Since the D/P game has revitalized the franchise as a whole, and a fresh card set has been released recently, this probably the best time to jump back in. I can only imagine that it's still popular, but no idea if it has a healthy competitive population or if it's just a bunch of kids with no clue what they're doing.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    I played when this first game out and stumbled upon 3 charizards just by buying packs. I had an awesome deck. HELLA awesome.

_J_ on