As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

weird google bug

HeadlessHeadless Registered User regular
This just happened:
weirdgooglead6mr.th.jpg
not a major bug, but it goes nicely with all the other weird stuff thats been going on here

Headless on

• Options
    GiantRoboGiantRobo Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I don't see the google ads. Not at all. :).

GiantRobo on
  • Options
    RocketScienceRocketScience Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    GiantRobo wrote:
    A few weeks ago I downloaded a long Adblock filter list that blocked out just about everything. Then today I wasn't able to access gmail, it just sat on the loading screen.
    I replaced my filter list with a shorter, more generic one and gmail works now.

RocketScience on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited March 2005
    I get that bug maybe once a week. Just reload, and it will be fine.

Echo on
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    StickshooterSS.jpg

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited March 2005
    I have the same thread viewing trouble.

I know this is the wrong thread to post it in, but I can't view the thread bug thread. :roll:

Echo on
  • Options
    WingXeroWingXero Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    GiantRobo wrote:
    A few weeks ago I downloaded a long Adblock filter list that blocked out just about everything. Then today I wasn't able to access gmail, it just sat on the loading screen.

Wait, are you using firefox or Ie?

If firefox, can you please nudge me towards the proper direction?

WingXero on
  • Options
    wasted lifewasted life Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    WingXero wrote:
    GiantRobo wrote:

I don't think there is an adblock extension for IE. Found this in a thread on firefox in G&T: Filterset.G. Not sure if it's the one he's using, but it works awesome and doesn't fuck up gmail. The guy updates a couple times a week so bookmark it and update your list every once in a while.

wasted life on
    Now Playing: Picross (DS), Phantom Hourglass (DS), GOD HAND (PS2), No More Heroes (Wii)
    My Backlog
    Super Saver Comics!
  • Options
    Colonel MustardColonel Mustard Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
  • Options
    gamtgamt Registered User new member
    edited April 2005
    WingXero wrote:
    GiantRobo wrote:

I don't think there is an adblock extension for IE. Found this in a thread on firefox in G&T: Filterset.G. Not sure if it's the one he's using, but it works awesome and doesn't fuck up gmail. The guy updates a couple times a week so bookmark it and update your list every once in a while.

for anyone interested, this one doesn't require adblock

gamt on
  • Options
    ToastToast Registered User regular
    edited April 2005
    That's what I use. Works a treat.

Toast on