As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need help finding a restaurant in Kauai

ryuprechtryuprecht Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm getting married in Kauai in September, and I need a nice restaurant for the party to go to after the wedding for dinner. There will be 7 people total. We want it to be nice, price is not an option. The problem is, we will have 1 vegetarian and 1 vegan with us, which limits us considerably. Any recommendations?

ryuprecht on

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    When I was there I went to a sushi restaurant called Kintaro's which was quite nice. Between the tofu and the shittake rolls and such it should be easy for your party to find vegan/veggie eats.

If you really want to spoil your party (after all, you said price is not an option), consider La Cascata. I was recommended it, but did not end up eating there (mostly due to the price) but it seemed to be a pretty upscale place.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    CreepyCreepy Tucson, AzRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I think THIS is where we ate last time I was there. It was really nice. Too foofoo for me but it would be a great place to impress friends. Food was good. Dessert was fan-fuckin-tastic.

Creepy on
    Live: Broichan

PSN: Broichan
  • Options
    Peeps ChickenPeeps Chicken Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    We went on our honeymoon a few years back, and our nice dinner out was at a place called Gaylord's. It was a really, really pleasant experience. The link has pictures and sample menus, if you're interested.

Peeps Chicken on