As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Comicon: I need a room.

Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
edited July 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I still have yet to figure out where the hell a a comicon thread is here, nor where it's aok to post about anime/AX. (The thought of searching baffles me.)

Anyways, I just heard about this over the weekend and now I'm interested but lack a ride and room.

How would you go about obtaining one without whoring yourself out to some old man? Srsly.

Dee Kae on

• Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    You're supposed to be a help forum. Is it that no PAers are going to Comicon? ;-;

Dee Kae on
  • PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Show some patience or I'll just close your thread.

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Do you know absolutely nobody who is going to Comicon and is hotelling? Offer to pay and to sleep on the floor and you should get squeezed in, no problem.

Try some actual convention forums, such as an official or unofficial Comicon one-- there's bound to be people looking for hotelmates there.

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Do you know absolutely nobody who is going to Comicon and is hotelling? Offer to pay and to sleep on the floor and you should get squeezed in, no problem.

Try some actual convention forums, such as an official or unofficial Comicon one-- there's bound to be people looking for hotelmates there.

There is one? Oye, nevermind. Made this after 48 hours without sleep, things not working. Still where would you have posted for Anime Expo things around here? That always confuses me.

Dee Kae on