Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[CoX] I Can't Believe It's Not WoW

ScooterScooter Registered User regular
edited July 2007 in MMO Extravaganza
In celebration of our new neighbors I have been struck with the concept for the next big theme SG: WoW in CoX! No Supergroup Uniforms or name formulas on this one, just take a WoW character/concept and make it in CoX.

Suggested powersets (this would be a heroside thing):
Weapons sets; Archery, Axe, Mace, Broadsword or Katana
"Magic" sets; Fire, Ice, Dark (which I seem to recall from my own short time in WoW...do they have storm/elec/etc mages? I don't know)
Assualt Rifle might work for dwarves, especially with a focus on the shotgun shots.
Stone melee for the giant mallet.
Gotta have healr, so Empathy
Probably other stuff I haven't thought of

I'm sure everyone knows what Warcraft races look like, but if you don't, here's a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanoid_Races_in_the_Warcraft_universe

Note: Does not have to be a player race from WoW! If you can make yourself a Panderan, then by god you do that.

Figure I'd be up for starting a team around 7 EST tomorrow, though feel free to start characters up and get them through the tutorial before then.

Also, if any WoWers might want to get in on this
Spoiler:

Scooter on