As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tycho Messed up

SandroNecromancerSandroNecromancer Registered User regular
edited July 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
Tycho messed up. Christopher Columbus never believed he reached somewhere else besides India, to the end of his days. Never once he called the continent "America", actually, I believe this name came after he died. Who questioned him and believed he discovered an entirely new continent was Amerigo Vespucci. That's why the continent is called America, upon his name, and not Colombia, upon Christopher's name. (Although he was honored after, the stuborn bastard).

Just a comment...

"Obedience and patriotism are men's worst ills. Obedient is the one who doesn't want to think, patriot is the one who doesn't want to question."
- Anonymous Russian Philosopher
SandroNecromancer on

• Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    It was a joke.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2007
    This isn't really a suitable thread topic.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.