Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Deepfried [Chat] with bacon on top

• ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2007
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    VC, it's too bad I don't share other people's images, and that the image never stays up for longer than a few months to ward off stalkers, but oh man, my best friend's legs. Like milk being poured.

It's also too bad that I don't actually have any interest in fucking strangers, regardless of hot or lack thereof.

DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Am I wrong to be wanting a publishing-related career in Seattle instead of New York?

Also: Somebody get me a good job in Seattle so I can buy you all drinks.

Can I have a job in Seattle, too?

Seriously J not only are you a monumentally umpleasant person when you start uttering the nonsense that passes for philosophy in your mind (shame on whatever institution you graduated in, and shame on your tutors for creating such a monster), but your sense of humor, such as it is, is awful.
  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2007
    I wish to meet someone from the WSJ's editorial board in person. There are things I would like to do.

• IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    It's also too bad that I don't actually have any interest in fucking strangers, regardless of hot or lack thereof.

I was pretty much just talking about how insanely gorgeous her legs are.

--

_J_: You can be my secretary. But you will need to wear a shorter skirt.

freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    _J_ wrote: »
    Am I wrong to be wanting a publishing-related career in Seattle instead of New York?

Also: Somebody get me a good job in Seattle so I can buy you all drinks.

Can I have a job in Seattle, too?

Me too.

344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Yeah, their reporters are good and their reporting tends to arrive without much bias, but dear lord is their editorial board a bunch of jackasses.
    You say this like it isn't status quo.
    All other editorial pages pale in comparison to the Wall Street Journal's.

Seriously, it's like they let Ann Coulter write their editorial page.

• FencingsaxFencingsax Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Elkamil wrote: »
    I wish to meet someone from the WSJ's editorial board in person. There are things I would like to do.
    :winky:?

It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Ah, Wall Street Journal.

I'm guessing it has to do with rich people very often being ass-bastards, but being the most likely to be in charge of the WSJ.

But that is a guess.

• Irond WillIrond Will Dragonmaster Cambridge. MASuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited July 2007
    It is pretty awkward.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Irond WillIrond Will Dragonmaster Cambridge. MASuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited July 2007
    Judging from the fact that you've never read the WSJ even once, I'd say: yes, seek your publishing-related fortune in Seattle.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Yeah, their reporters are good and their reporting tends to arrive without much bias, but dear lord is their editorial board a bunch of jackasses.
    You say this like it isn't status quo.
    All other editorial pages pale in comparison to the Wall Street Journal's.

Seriously, it's like they let Ann Coulter write their editorial page.

Now she's got some legs.
    Spoiler:

edited July 2007
    Whats wrong with Christian women?

I'm done dating sociopaths.
    Some Christian women were once Catholic schoolgirls.

Exactly.

DAMM
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    VC, but you're a sociopath.

344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
    edited July 2007
    Judging from the fact that you've never read the WSJ even once, I'd say: yes, seek your publishing-related fortune in Seattle.

If I wanted to be rich I would have chosen just about any other major. :P

edited July 2007

I was pretty much just talking about how insanely gorgeous her legs are.

Lots of legs are insanely gorgeous. I never got the whole "oh you should see how hot girl-X is, it's so hot!" canned-conversation spiel. Yes, she's probably pretty hot, but I've seen hot girls before, it's not exactly so exciting that I have to go tell someone about it.

DAMM
    edited July 2007
    Admittedly, I was probably just trying to remind myself that "Hey, I know girls."

• Squirminator2kSquirminator2k Check out those ports! Sunland, CARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I just finished working on this wallpaper and I wanted to share it with you all:

yarp-preview.jpg

[Widescreen version]
    [Standard aspect]

portscenter-pa.gif
    edited July 2007
    I mean shit, I could probably google image-search "hot legs" and find plenty of legs that are just as hot, different kinds of hot, and even more hot.

DAMM
    edited July 2007
    I don't know about the more hot part.

But otherwise yeah.

edited July 2007
    I mean shit, I could probably google image-search "hot legs" and find plenty of legs that are just as hot, different kinds of hot, and even more hot.

Anyone can speculate about what a google image search will provide. Real men actually search.

Seriously J not only are you a monumentally umpleasant person when you start uttering the nonsense that passes for philosophy in your mind (shame on whatever institution you graduated in, and shame on your tutors for creating such a monster), but your sense of humor, such as it is, is awful.
    edited July 2007

Anyone can speculate about what a google image search will provide. Real men actually search.
    Spoiler:

Pages 1-10 of Google Images had fairly average legs.

And lots of things that were not legs. D:

• gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    It's going to take me forever to get through Resident Evil: 4.

I can't play for more than half a hour without getting so scared I want to turn it off.

Apparently I don't take suspense very well.

gorillaSig.jpg
    edited July 2007
    Searching "parrot sex" (with quotes) resulted in rather boring pictures....which surprised me.

• Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    What the hell kind of shit got lumped onto my thread?

2ezikn6.jpg
    edited July 2007
    Searching "parrot sex" (with quotes) resulted in rather boring pictures....which surprised me.

Try "parrot yiff."

• Squirminator2kSquirminator2k Check out those ports! Sunland, CARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    G&T is now officially just as bad as GameFAQs. No, I don't care if they think they're being "ironic" or not. It's bloody stupid, is what it is.

portscenter-pa.gif
    edited July 2007
    G&T is now officially just as bad as GameFAQs. No, I don't care if they think they're being "ironic" or not. It's bloody stupid, is what it is.

The best thing is I've played Halo for like five minutes total, and I haven't really sat down with a Mario game since N64.

edited July 2007
    Is sleep time.

edited July 2007
    I don't understand what any of the infractions on the front page are for. Are those ironic too?

gorillaSig.jpg
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Is sleep time?

I dont understand the question

edited July 2007
    Al_wat wrote: »
    Is sleep time?

I dont understand the question

He is too antisocial for hugs tiem plz.

edited July 2007
    gundam470 wrote: »
    I don't understand what any of the infractions on the front page are for. Are those ironic too?

I could answer this, but I'd get an Infraction. Suffice to say, I am now done with G&T. It is dying a slow, painful death, and I can no longer watch.

portscenter-pa.gif
    edited July 2007
    Speaking of irony: the last time I went to McDonald's my order had three items missing.

The receipt was stuck onto the bag with a 'double-checked for accuracy!' sticker.

gorillaSig.jpg
    edited July 2007
    That's what you get for eating at a restaurant owned by a clown.

portscenter-pa.gif
    edited July 2007
    It's the only fast food in town open late and the only fast food besides Burger King for that matter.

In other words, my hometown sucks.

gorillaSig.jpg
  • The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007

You're a goddamned idiot with no sense of humor.

tmsig.jpg
    edited July 2007
    I have an El Polo Loco at the bottom of my road. Across the road from that is a Taco Bell and a McDonalds. There's a Burger King a five minute walk down the street from there, and a Jack in the Box about two minutes further down. Heading in the other direction you will find an In 'n' Out, another McDonalds, and about three more Taco Bells. And a Subway.

God bless America.

portscenter-pa.gif
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I found a building that had two Starbucks in it today.

edited July 2007
    Shit, I forgot we had a Subway but I haven't eaten there since a simple turkey sandwich had me hurling for four days a few months ago.

gorillaSig.jpg
    edited July 2007
    The Cat wrote: »

You're a goddamned idiot with no sense of humor.

I have a sense of humour. There's just no cause to use it in that thread. I get that Tube is perhaps trying to parody the sort of shitty "vs" discussions that gamers and comic book fans and movie-goers and young kids of the playground will have, just like I got that Date Movie was parodying romantic comedies. But Date Movie was still a load of bollocks, as is the thread.

portscenter-pa.gif
This discussion has been closed.