As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

More google ad issues..

JasconiusJasconius sword criminalmad onlineRegistered User regular
The Google ads on the WoW hot topic boards frequently display ads for gold sellers (US dollars for WoW gold).

This is something that is against Blizzards EULA and a bannable offense for people who take part in it. (I believe)

Do we have no control over the classiness of our ads?

Jasconius on

• Options
    AccualtAccualt Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    From what I understand we have no control. I mean I'm looking at an ad for 50 Capcom ROMs right now. :?

Accualt on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I have to ban the sites individually, and I only can ban 50 sites. So, it has to be really bad for me to fix it. I wish I could ban by keyword

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Can't we just get proper banner ads? You know, like "eBay: You can buy stuff"? I mean I blocked google ads ages ago, but I remember all the crazy things it would spit out, it seems insane to advertise the 1 big thing this forum is not allowed to discuss.

The irony is, I bet it's all the references to no roms in the rules that draw the ads.

Ashcroft on
    ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Google just needs to smarten up about the legality of content in sites they link to.

Henroid on
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    what he said.

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg