As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hey, you, there, with the sig

ElkiElki get busyModerator, ClubPA mod
edited July 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
It shouldn't be bigger than 500 x 80. Sort of like this

gtsig.png

If yours is a text sig, then approximate. I'm tired of telling users indivudally that their sigs are too big, so I'm just going to leave this here for a few days, and then start deleting sigs, mmkay? Great. God help you if Ramius ever gets around to giving us the ability to lock sigs. God help you!

smCQ5WE.jpg
Elki on

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2007
    And while we're at it, you know those sigs where you have to hit a spoiler tag to actually read it, to get around the size limit? Yeah, those are allowed, because you know, whatever. But they're stupid. Seriously, who's going to bother clicking on your sig to see what brilliant thing you've decided to commemorate?

So yeah: allowed, but retarded.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    clarification: they're allowed, but if whatever is hidden under them is over the size limit for sigs/avs or is NSFW, its going anyway because that shit pre-loads into people's caches whether they click or not.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.