Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Whats going on here?...

graphicsgodgraphicsgod Registered User
edited July 2007 in Penny Arcade Games
Wow, has this place died or what?!?

No new discussions, pics, and/or general BS O_o.

I think it's time for another Q&A!! Or better yet, a new game play video/trailer!

tumbleweed_ani_lblue.gif

graphicsgod on

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu ___________PIGEON _________San Diego, CA Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    There aren't a ton of reasons to drum up support for something long before it's going to be released; people will just forget about it again. Not to mention 90% of the people who would post here are going to buy the thing sight unseen anyways.

• ThelloThello Registered User
    edited July 2007
    I suspect you'll hear more after PAX.

• Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, Administrator, ClubPA, Penny Arcade Staff, PAX Staff staff
    edited July 2007
    Or San Diego?

Some guy.
  • RelativioxRelativiox Halo Nerd Forerunner shield world OnyxRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Yay Comic Con!!!!

But the Hothead panel is the same time as the unveiling at the WizKids booth. Man they have to make the worst scheduling decisions ever.

iris_forumsig.gif
  • strike_the_tripstrike_the_trip Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Yeah, I was gonna ask if anyone's able to go to the episodic games panel on Thursday to hear Hothead talk about any details.

Well? Anyone??

• HH JoelHH Joel Registered User
    edited July 2007
    If any of you are planning on being at Comic-Con, we'll see you there!

Joel