As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The stupidest ballsack games thread

15678911»

• Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Oh I liked it, too, but it was lazy design. Also, it's only "almost" a direct quote because I don't recall his exact words at the time. But hey, good try putting words in my mouth, you stupid fuck.

Defender on
  • Options
    ZoolanderZoolander Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    fuck i really wish the world in conflict beta hadnt finished
    arrgh

Zoolander on
  • Options
    Wise_aWise_a Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Defender wrote: »
    Oh I liked it, too, but it was lazy design. Also, it's only "almost" a direct quote because I don't recall his exact words at the time. But hey, good try putting words in my mouth, you stupid fuck.

You are!

Don't get mad Defender, I still love you. I just like trolling you because your responses are SO SERIOUS.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Wise_a wrote: »

You are!

Don't get mad Defender, I still love you. I just like trolling you because your responses are SO SERIOUS.
    I know what you're doing, and you know what I'm doing. We don't actually need to SAY it, though. Like if I'm playing Warcraft with RedTide or Musashi, I don't go "we sure are teaming up in this RTS to beat the other team, huh? This is fun for me!" I also do not tend to say things like "I sure am penising you for entertainment!" during sex.

Defender on
  • Options
    Wise_aWise_a Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Wise_a wrote: »

You are!

I know what you're doing, and you know what I'm doing. We don't actually need to SAY it, though. Like if I'm playing Warcraft with RedTide or Musashi, I don't go "we sure are teaming up in this RTS to beat the other team, huh? This is fun for me!" I also do not tend to say things like "I sure am penising you for entertainment!" during sex.

Thats an awesome spoiler. Hilarious.

EDIT: check out my title & location, thats how much I love you defender.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Hahaha

That's good

Defender on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited August 2007
    TxdoHawk wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    oh man, i am playing Ratchet & Clank for the first time and it's so good

I just hope the sequels don't completely ignore the first game like the Jak series

stupid fucking GTA clones

From what I remember (I only sank a significant amount of time into the third one) the level of platforming in each game drops until you get to Deadlocked, which was apparently 99% combat. Some people like this, others don't.

i know deadlocked was just combat

but fuck

i am excited for Ratchet & Clank Future

i need a PS3

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Zoolander wrote: »
    fuck i really wish the world in conflict beta hadnt finished
    arrgh

blue balls

now we play the waiting game

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited August 2007
    i beat the first Ratchet & Clank today and now I am playing 2

It is so good. I love how you (basically) start with everything you had from the first game. Well, equipment-wise. Any weapons you had in the first game you can purchase for free in this game if you have the save on the same memory card

Garlic Bread on