As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Employee Lounge - Here's a tip

Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer NipplesThe EchidnaRegistered User regular
edited July 2007 in Games and Technology
Tip: DON'T fucking argue about tips anymore. Everyone has said everything possible a billion times. Go to the D&D thread if you're so inclined.

NEW BUSINESS: Work is sending me to Comicon this weekend to help sell some shit. While there, I'll have time to walk around and hopefully meet with Gabe & Tycho. I'll also go visit the booth that's promoting an upcoming graphic novel for which I'm currently writing the dialogue.

How's everyone else's job?!

Houk the Namebringer on

• AHH!AHH! Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I got to tell my chinese coworker to CLEAN THE FUCKING FREEZER

like 10 times

till he finally got it.

It was like charades

AHH! on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I had to stock Housewares last night. It sucked hard because I have never stocked Housewares before and it took me a while because I don't know where any of it goes.

Also my back hurts.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    hah. i looked for one but did not see it because it was actually below the locked one. OH WELL.

someone close one or something.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    WM (AIM)
    5:35:18

pheez, I seriously need to be able to kill people with my mind.
    MrMegafly (AIM)
    5:35:39

oh you need to
    5:35:44
    because I woke up at 5 AM
    5:35:50
    started work at 6
    5:35:56
    and didn't leave the office until 10 to 5
    5:36:38
    And this useless son of a bitch manager of some other group who's been bitter and mopey that I have a bigger desk than he has for weeks now spent most of his day playing on his black berry and surfing the Internet
    5:37:04
    And he took off two days prior to the weekend a week ago to visit the st. cloud facility aka play golf on the company dime
    5:37:57
    and if that son of a bitch gives me sass about when he receives his hand delivered print outs of his morning meeting reports one more time, I'm going to point out for the last time that I no longer do that job
    5:38:45
    and I know that it will be the last time, because I will tap it into his face in morse code using one of the rock paper weights Oracle gave us to celebrate our adoption of their stupid, bastard systems
    5:39:50
    and on that day, an angel will get her wings, for I will have experienced true happines

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
  • SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    As I said in the previous thread, my library was having its grand opening on Saturday. They had various important people stand outside before we opened and gave speeches. Us employees waited in the lobby, and when they cut the ceremonial ribbon and let people in, our branch manager had us do the Nordstrom thing where we applauded the patrons as they entered the building.

We clapped for well over 5 minutes. We were blown away by the number of people who came in. We checked out over 4,000 items in 3.5 hours. It was crazy.

SteevL on
  • Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Captain K on
This discussion has been closed.