Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

So my wife thinks I'm seven flavors of retarded

124678

Posts

  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2007
    Last Friday it was like 40 degree celsius.

    In Austria! What the hell, global warming? You suck, go away.

    2mong9u.jpg
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    Ruckus wrote: »
    Ruckus wrote: »
    that was cold

    Yes, like icecream.


    mmmm. Icecream.


    I think I'm going to stop somewhere on the way home.

    34.3 degrees celcius right now. Supposedly it feels like 40 something with the humidity.

    It's times like this I'm glad I work in a windowless climate controlled server room.
    It's 42 centigrade right now with 100% humidity

    it feels more like 50

    Tomorrow it's supposed to be 33 and raining.
    1185311299489.jpg

    33aqfwk.jpg
  • CriticalCritical Registered User
    edited July 2007
    Guys. How It's Made is on.

    They're making a cello.

    edesig.jpg
  • Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    then don't get into modern genetics

    33aqfwk.jpg
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2007
    I am really fucking tired of the word meme.

    Ha, du Memme.

    2mong9u.jpg
  • ZephyrZephyr Registered User
    edited July 2007
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I am really fucking tired of the word meme.

    like most internet slang, I really don't know what it means

  • EndomaticEndomatic Registered User
    edited July 2007
    PotU wrote: »
    I thought of making the rainbow my avatar and Charley my sig.

    You should.

    How awesome is Austria? Cause it looked like the greatest place on earth in Band of Brothers.

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    i really liked the word meme before everyone else started using it

  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Has anyone else caught that new show called Burn Notice on USA?

    It's actually pretty good. Plus, it has Bruce Campbell in it.

    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I am really fucking tired of the word meme.

    I know precisely what you meme.

    steam_sig.png
  • EndomaticEndomatic Registered User
    edited July 2007
    FAQ wrote: »
    I am really fucking tired of the word meme.

    like most internet slang, I really don't know what it means

    I think it means "Overused to the point where you want to kill the user over the internet".

    I think that's the criteria.

  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Endomatic wrote: »
    FAQ wrote: »
    I am really fucking tired of the word meme.

    like most internet slang, I really don't know what it means

    I think it means "Overused to the point where you want to kill the user over the internet".

    I think that's the criteria.

    murder murder lol

    steam_sig.png
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Endomatic wrote: »
    FAQ wrote: »
    I am really fucking tired of the word meme.

    like most internet slang, I really don't know what it means

    I think it means "Overused to the point where you want to kill the user over the internet".

    I think that's the criteria.

    well i guess that's pretty ironic

  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2007
    Endomatic wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    I thought of making the rainbow my avatar and Charley my sig.

    You should.

    How awesome is Austria? Cause it looked like the greatest place on earth in Band of Brothers.

    I's okay, nothing special. And now I really have to watch Band of Brothers just to find out how they it looks like in there.

    2mong9u.jpg
  • JordynJordyn Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I saw a homeless guy on the street and I put him on Ignore.

    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    PotU wrote: »
    Endomatic wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    I thought of making the rainbow my avatar and Charley my sig.

    You should.

    How awesome is Austria? Cause it looked like the greatest place on earth in Band of Brothers.

    I's okay, nothing special. And now I really have to watch Band of Brothers just to find out how they it looks like in there.

    Everyone speaks English, loves America, and gives away various jars of pickled food to passing soldiers.

    Raneados wrote: »
    so what SPECIFICALLY is the problem with my hole?
  • Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Meme is cultural genetics. It is the ability for a culture or a society to influence another society or culture. The meme is the core of the idea that survives and passes on beyond the creators.

    A meme isn't a fucking slang word. It is an idea-- sometimes a piece of language-- that survives, passed from person to person as genetics would be passed from parents to child.

    A meme isn't every fucking abomination of grammar you and your tard friends yell at each other when you get telefragged. But it can be.

    Now leave me alone, I have to go make sure those shifty Irish kids next door stay away from my fucking mail box. Fucking brats.

  • EndomaticEndomatic Registered User
    edited July 2007
    FAQ wrote: »
    Endomatic wrote: »
    FAQ wrote: »
    I am really fucking tired of the word meme.

    like most internet slang, I really don't know what it means

    I think it means "Overused to the point where you want to kill the user over the internet".

    I think that's the criteria.

    well i guess that's pretty ironic

    Yeah I guess it is and I didn't really notice.

  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Ruckus wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    Endomatic wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    I thought of making the rainbow my avatar and Charley my sig.

    You should.

    How awesome is Austria? Cause it looked like the greatest place on earth in Band of Brothers.

    I's okay, nothing special. And now I really have to watch Band of Brothers just to find out how they it looks like in there.

    Everyone speaks English, loves America, and gives away various jars of pickled food to passing soldiers.

    and chokolade

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • TheCanManTheCanMan Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    TheCanMan wrote: »
    There's a difference between adapting internet lingo that actually sounds like English and it's another thing to use words and phrases that make you sound like a goddamn Martian.

    "Made of Win?" What are you twelve, thirteen? Can you not speak like a real human? And-- Jesus Christ-- you're married? Is this one of those arranged marriage deals where if she tries to get out of it, someone will throw acid on her face? Because between acid face and a guy that speaks in five year old memes, I don't know what I'd choose.

    Just for the record, it was an isolated incident.
    Isolated to the face, yes.

    Huh?

  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2007
    Graves wrote: »
    Ruckus wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    Endomatic wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    I thought of making the rainbow my avatar and Charley my sig.

    You should.

    How awesome is Austria? Cause it looked like the greatest place on earth in Band of Brothers.

    I's okay, nothing special. And now I really have to watch Band of Brothers just to find out how they it looks like in there.

    Everyone speaks English, loves America, and gives away various jars of pickled food to passing soldiers.

    and chokolade

    Oh, okay then, that's all true.

    2mong9u.jpg
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I thought handlebar mustaches were purely fictional until I visited Salzburg

  • EndomaticEndomatic Registered User
    edited July 2007
    PotU wrote: »
    Graves wrote: »
    Ruckus wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    Endomatic wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    I thought of making the rainbow my avatar and Charley my sig.

    You should.

    How awesome is Austria? Cause it looked like the greatest place on earth in Band of Brothers.

    I's okay, nothing special. And now I really have to watch Band of Brothers just to find out how they it looks like in there.

    Everyone speaks English, loves America, and gives away various jars of pickled food to passing soldiers.

    and chokolade

    Oh, okay then, that's all true.

    Also, the sun hits the fields of drop-dead gorgeous girls (who you know are closet freaks underneath that minimalist shift) just so. The water is clear and refreshing and the mountains are covered with thick and lively trees swaying softly in the wind. Every building has a wine store which you make partake of at any time.

    Are those things true?

  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2007
    Endomatic wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    Graves wrote: »
    Ruckus wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    Endomatic wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    I thought of making the rainbow my avatar and Charley my sig.

    You should.

    How awesome is Austria? Cause it looked like the greatest place on earth in Band of Brothers.

    I's okay, nothing special. And now I really have to watch Band of Brothers just to find out how they it looks like in there.

    Everyone speaks English, loves America, and gives away various jars of pickled food to passing soldiers.

    and chokolade

    Oh, okay then, that's all true.

    Also, the sun hits the fields of drop-dead gorgeous girls (who you know are closet freaks underneath that minimalist shift) just so. The water is clear and refreshing and the mountains are covered with thick and lively trees swaying softly in the wind. Every building has a wine store which you make partake of at any time.

    Are those things true?

    We have like, the best fucking water in the world. There's only one lake here with bad quality because of all the fertilizers from the fields around it. The mountains are just like in America, I guess. The other stuff is unfortunatelly not true. :(

    2mong9u.jpg
  • SixSix Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    FAQ wrote: »
    I thought handlebar mustaches were purely fictional until I visited Salzburg

    You should come to a Moustache Party.

    XBL, PSN, & Steam: SixkillerNYC Twitter Flickr
  • BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Six wrote: »
    FAQ wrote: »
    I thought handlebar mustaches were purely fictional until I visited Salzburg

    You should come to a Moustache Party.

    Six how often do you have your moustache parties? Do you even bother removing the facial hair anymore.

    steam_sig.png
  • ZoolanderZoolander Registered User
    edited July 2007
    you know what would have been a cool meme?
    the cult that practiced celibacy for everyone
    too bad it never spread

  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Once one of my friends said the word "lolcats" out loud and I actually flinched.


    I made him stop and promise never to say that word again.

    I overreacted a little.


    Anyways, a bunch of my friends use the basic eabbreviations in real life, because they all revel in being nerds. It's only a little annoying.

    They also post those cat pictures and others like them around their apartment.

    3DS: 2337-4267-8661
  • ZephyrZephyr Registered User
    edited July 2007
    i hate cat macros

    except for quantum box cat

    16kakxt.jpg
  • altlat55altlat55 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Dear Internet,

    You are real. This is real life.

  • mullymully Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    i am pretty sure trillian talks in nothing but memes
    it's sort of scary, yet intriguing

  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Hi Mully.

    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    [16:16] Favlaud: I sometimes crush a beer bottle, and rub the shards against my erect dick until it starts bleeding a bit. It makes me feel like I'm Inuyasha.

    33aqfwk.jpg
  • ZephyrZephyr Registered User
    edited July 2007
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    hello geek and kovak!
    how goes.

  • Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    TheCanMan wrote: »
    TheCanMan wrote: »
    There's a difference between adapting internet lingo that actually sounds like English and it's another thing to use words and phrases that make you sound like a goddamn Martian.

    "Made of Win?" What are you twelve, thirteen? Can you not speak like a real human? And-- Jesus Christ-- you're married? Is this one of those arranged marriage deals where if she tries to get out of it, someone will throw acid on her face? Because between acid face and a guy that speaks in five year old memes, I don't know what I'd choose.

    Just for the record, it was an isolated incident.
    Isolated to the face, yes.

    Huh?
    Seven kinds of retarded, you say?

  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    [16:16] Favlaud: I sometimes crush a beer bottle, and rub the shards against my erect dick until it starts bleeding a bit. It makes me feel like I'm Inuyasha.

    I don't...

    I...


    HEY KAGOME

    STEAM
    Spoiler:
Sign In or Register to comment.