As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

iPod + 360 problem

NexusSixNexusSix Registered User regular
edited July 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Just the facts:

Xbox 360: is just over a year old now. I DLed the "optional iPod support" shortly after purchase, so that has been sitting on my drive for over a year now, unused.

iPod: 3 years old. Just got it back from being serviced for battery problems about a week ago.

Connecting: I've never tried hooking the iPod up to the 360 before this week (long story, don't want to bore you good folks). I tried it for the first time on Tuesday night. After plugging the iPod into the 360, the "music player" tab on the media blade was grayed out and the iPod was displaying the "do not connect" message. I let it sit for about 30 minutes hoping everything would sync up and the devices would start talking to each other, but no such luck. I had to power down the 360 to unplug the iPod. I tried this a couple of times before giving up.

Any suggestions on a fix/work-around? Would deleting the iPod support and DLing again fix this problem?

Thanx all. :)

REASON - Version 1.0B7 Gatling type 3 mm hypervelocity railgun system
Ng Security Industries, Inc.
PRERELEASE VERSION-NOT FOR FIELD USE - DO NOT TEST IN A POPULATED AREA
-ULTIMA RATIO REGUM-
NexusSix on

• Options
    AzioAzio Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Yeah try re-downloading iPod support. Also I think it has to be a Windows formatted iPod so if you've set it up on a Mac you might be out of luck.

Azio on