As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Best "death cat" caption?` (lolcats return)

1235»

• Options
    CriticalCritical Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Christ. The CAD forums are where intelligence goes to die. I tried to read one of the boards but it was hard with the blood spewing forth from my eyes.

Critical on
    edesig.jpg
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Okay so I don't want to start a new thread for this but

the "service engine soon" light on my car turned on today and it's staying on

The car's running fine as far as I can tell, and I was planning on getting my oil changed tomorrow anyway

but man I don't know anything about cars

is there a chance that it's something minor, or should I start panicking now?

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Okay so I don't want to start a new thread for this but

the "service engine soon" light on my car turned on today and it's staying on

The car's running fine as far as I can tell, and I was planning on getting my oil changed tomorrow anyway

but man I don't know anything about cars

is there a chance that it's something minor, or should I start panicking now?

If you bring your car into the shop to get the oil change just ask the guy to run a diagnostic, they'll usually do it for free.

Not too long ago my spark plugs got wet somehow and caused the engine to misfire for a second which caused the check engine light to go on, so it's not always serious.

Javen on