As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Another, not totally new, newbie.

Steel FireSteel Fire Gunboat DiplomatPAI MarketingRegistered User regular
edited July 2007 in PAX Archive
Hi all. Well, I'm finally getting a chance to attend PAX and I'm dragging my brother along with me. Fortunately, with a couple hours of effort, I was able to make all the arrangements we needed for the trip.

FYI, for anyone still having trouble finding a room, I got ours at the Best Western Loyal Inn a couple days ago. It's a mile away, but way more reasonable in price than the other places.

This whole thing looks like it is gonna be a blast and we are both looking forward to it!

Steel Fire on

• Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Already one of these threads:

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=30469

Having multiple of the same threads is FTL.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    Steel FireSteel Fire Gunboat Diplomat PAI MarketingRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Yeah, I kinda agree, thanks, but I didn't want to stomp all over his trying to find housing by burying it in other stuff. There was thought put into it, but, yeah, I can be the loser and thanks for the oh-so warm greeting. ;)

Steel Fire on
  • Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Steel Fire wrote: »
    Yeah, I kinda agree, thanks, but I didn't want to stomp all over his trying to find housing by burying it in other stuff. There was thought put into it, but, yeah, I can be the loser and thanks for the oh-so warm greeting. ;)

Hey never a bother around, they posted a lot of useful information in my thread, useituseituseit.

Dee Kae on
This discussion has been closed.