As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

the prairie dog is calling

13»

• Options
    CriticalCritical Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Oh fuck, I just figured out what the hell that was. I am ashamed.

Critical on
    edesig.jpg
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    man, that worked like a charm.

also: I have no idea what that's from.

#pipe on
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    That was the best game show/race/contest show thingy ever

I always wanted to be on that show

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I have no idea what any of that shit is

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    IvarIvar Oslo, NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    neville wrote: »
    lighting the tfs signal, you say? here's how you do it
    You could start by running up to the Room of the Three Gargoyles. Push in the right tongue, and a door might lead you down a staircase into the Wall Climb. Here you must choose your next path. You could race up to the Observatory, spin the sundial, and pass into the Room of Golden Idols. Once there, push down on their bases to release the doors; that may take you below, or lead you into the Shrine of the Silver Monkey. Assemble the statue there, and you may be headed for the Torch Room. If the elevator is up, you could jump in and descend into the Mine Shaft. You might climb up the ladder, or plow through the stone wall. Find the key, and it may unlock the Tomb of Ancient Kings, allowing you to climb into the Swamp. If you escape, you may have a chance to sit upon the Throne of the Pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, you'll be able to crawl through the Pit of Despair and, finally, make your way through the Cave of Sighs, and back to the Temple Gates. The choices are yours and yours alone. GOOD LUCK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    God, its sad that I knew IMMEDIATELY what that was from.
    but look, TEEFS APPEARS

A Teefs draws near!
    Command?

Fight / Spell / Run / Item

Ivar on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited July 2007
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Teefs.

Kill yourself.
    This works for me.