Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

holyfuckingshitchristfuck

CptKemzikCptKemzik Registered User regular
edited July 2007 in Singularity Engine++
Not too long ago I just picked up my glass of water after returning to my desk and took a drink. Suddenly I felt some object graze my tounge and figured it was some food crumb or something that got in the water and promptly spat out whatever it was and the water into the sink.

To my horror it was a yellow jacket or wasp that I nearly swallowed with the water and jesuschristkillitkillitkillit. I was all D: until i turned the faucet on and washed that fucker right down the drain. Serves that asshole right.

The question that begs asking though was how the hell did it get in my home, and how did it get into my glass of water?

CptKemzik on

This discussion has been closed.