As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So my sisters a dumb bitch and it's pretty much my fault.

• Options
    yourclothesyourclothes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    bongzilla

yourclothes on
    ssseeee.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited August 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    bongzilla

http://www.myspace.com/bongzilla420

-edit- HOLY SHIT THAT'S AN ACTUAL PAGE

Sami on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    think i'm going down to the head shop on the weekend and getting a bong

(yeah i know those dudes love weed it is just amazing)

yourclothes on
    ssseeee.gif
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    will you be a yaley or a harvard man
    i prefer yale because c. montgomery burns attended the campus

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    TiBTiB Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    This is pretty excellent marijuana

TEEFS M. MCGILLIGOO!

I'm surprised at you! Marijuana cigarettes? What if you get Reefer Madness!? D:

Reefter is one letter away from Teefer! teheeee

TiB on
    SatW.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    CriticalCritical Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Sami wrote: »
    bongzilla

You... you're surprised at this?

Critical on
    edesig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Critical wrote: »
    bongzilla

Well I wrote it out as a joke, so yeah... kinda

They make the worst weed music ever.

Sami on
  • Options
    The_DcipleThe_Dciple Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    One day my sister had a hissy fit over "black shit" in her vanilla ice cream.

I argued with her for close to half an hour that it was a good sign, as the ice cream contained real vanilla.

Still couldn't get to her.

The_Dciple on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    i actually knew about the band owned

yourclothes on
    ssseeee.gif
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Goodness, Meister, I've been using marijuana on and off for almost 3 years now

where did it get me?

Haha, private school on the east coast, almost 100% guaranteed ride to Ivy League schools!

I've never imbibed any illegal substance, unless alcohol consumed before the proper age is considered an illegal substance.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

did you know they make crappy smoking music?

not crappy because it's for smoking weed to, I mean crappy for smoking weed to.

Sami on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

i don't know it's alright

not great but alright

plus their name is bonzilla this is mainly why i decided to download an album

yourclothes on
    ssseeee.gif
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Critical wrote: »
    bongzilla

And that page is exactly what I imagined it would be

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    PicardathonPicardathon Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Oh I have already talked to her about this.

Infact, when I made this thread, i had just got done talking to her about it for the third time. She is kind of locked in stupid bint bitch mode.

My Mom and my sister are two very prideful people.

Also, she is at the point where I want to kick her out.

Does she know where he lives? Like an address?
    Because if she doesn't then uninstall WOW, sell the disks, and deny her access to any money.
    Essentially, treat her like an 8 year old since trying to talk some reason into her didn't work out.
    If that doesn't work, keep tabs on her and when she realizes that she made a humongous mistake get her the fuck out of Michigan.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

where did it get me?

Haha, private school on the east coast, almost 100% guaranteed ride to Ivy League schools!

I've never imbibed any illegal substance, unless alcohol consumed before the proper age is considered an illegal substance.
    Fag

D: my whole family is cops, and my dad used to be an undercover narcotics officer, how the fuck do you suggest i would have hidden it from them that i was sparking a doob with my buds!?

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I got my friend hooked on WoW.

I don't even play anymore.

I don't think it's ruined his life yet, I should check on that.

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2007

i don't know it's alright

not great but alright

plus their name is bonzilla this is mainly why i decided to download an album

I have to admit I'm pretty biased as far as smoking music goes. '70s acid rock is the only stuff I ever listen to that's not hip-hop.

Sami on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007

where did it get me?

Fag

D: my whole family is cops, and my dad used to be an undercover narcotics officer, how the fuck do you suggest i would have hidden it from them that i was sparking a doob with my buds!?

In da butt.

Me Too! on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Sparking a doob?

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2007

where did it get me?

Fag

Don't do it near your house, idiot

... It's cheyenne Wyoming. >.< The other side of town is ten minutes away. Also, what about reefer madness?

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    PicardathonPicardathon Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Do all SE++ threads derail suddenly after 3 pages, or is this the exception?

Picardathon on
  • Options
    ZoltanisZoltanis Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Crotch the weed man!

Zoltanis on
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

where did it get me?

Fag

... It's cheyenne Wyoming. >.< The other side of town is ten minutes away. Also, what about reefer madness?
    I really hope that you are kidding.

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Cheese it, it's the feds

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2007
    Makershot wrote: »

where did it get me?

Fag

I really hope that you are kidding.
    Yeah, kinda. I'm making excuses for never having wanted to try weed because most of the pot heads I've known were dumb.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    it is pretty easy to smoke weed without people knowing

i mean i don't really care if my family knows i guess

but i mean c'mon just go to a field or something

yourclothes on
    ssseeee.gif
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

I find it funny that you ask this.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    "i mean"

yourclothes on
    ssseeee.gif
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Ubik wrote: »
    Sparking a doob?

I know, right? I nearly lost it

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    Sl1pstreamSl1pstream [E] BelgiumRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Are you paying for her account? If so, cancel it and put Warcraft III on the computer instead. If she wants to continue playing something that costs as much as WoW, she'd better work for it herself.

Sl1pstream on
  • Options
    ZoltanisZoltanis Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Yeah, kinda. I'm making excuses for never having wanted to try weed because most of the pot heads I've known were dumb.

Your excuses for not having tried weed are far superior to the excuse of trying it because a bunch of folks on the internet told you to.

Zoltanis on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Zoltanis wrote: »

Your excuses for not having tried weed are far superior to the excuse of trying it because a bunch of folks on the internet told you to.

Not just folks on the internet, my friends as well. Just never really wanted to. Ironically, I have gotten quite shit-faced on multiple occasions, which is doccumented as being far more deadly then mary-jew-anna.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

The name of the game is entropy.

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    As much as? It's $15 a month. :/

Look, she's in the full-on rebellion mode here and you're going to have to let her make her own decisions. If you do manage to convince her to stay (however unlikely that is) then she's not going to learn anything from it anyways and it'll just propgate itself all over again in another year or two.

Whereas she goes and makes a few mistakes, learns something, and comes back the wiser for it. And don't throw the Radiology thing around, it'll be there for her to finish when she gets this out of her system.

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    excellent smoking music is.... whatever i'm listening to at the time

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    yeah basically

yourclothes on
    ssseeee.gif