Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Punny Cat Names

Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I apologize so hard for this thread, but I need H/A.

My family recently purchased a new kitten. It's cute as hell, but we have a weird thing about naming cats. We come up with these enormous, title-filled names for them, and everyone else calls them by these names while I just call them "kitty".

This time, in order to break the cycle, I jokingly said I'd refer to the cat by a different pun, alternating once in a while, and my family thought they'd hold me to it. They've made threats.

I have the family abuse hotline on my cell phone, so that's not what I need. What I need is some more puns, as the only one I've come up with so far is Meow Zedong (I am so sorry). Anyone have some more names?

Charles Kinbote on
www.twitter.com/amazingwarlock

This discussion has been closed.