Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Rose and Camellia: A game of slapping rich women

GilderGilder Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in Games and Technology
This is the elegant art of feminine conflict.

i_title.jpg

This is a game where you slap some rich older women and a maid. Yes. That is actually what the game is about. You must slap the women because...... I don't really remember. There's some kind of plot where you're the rightful heir to the house and they won't accept you or something. Maybe your name just isn't complicated enough. Doesn't matter. What matters is that you get to slap some rich women in the face until they get all swollen and bloody. And that is truly the american dream.

Also, I guess the game was only in japanese text for a while because according to the homepage, the english version launched a few days ago. I didn't see a topic about this and if there is, I don't know how I could've missed it. I'm always looking to slap some rich jerks.

http://nigoro.jp/game/rosecamellia/rosecamellia.php?lang=en

Gilder on