As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

a Question

13»

• Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Quetzi wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    Skull Man wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Javen wrote: »
    Why is fucking god a bad thing?

Is it assumed things get all awkward after?

You die afterwards. This is assuming the scream from Dogma upon her reaching orgasm.

no, you don't

It's my Birthday, I don't die.

Because let's face it, it would be weird if my birth and death days were the same on my tombstone.

On the contrary:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_died_on_their_birthdays

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TODAY.

Orestes on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I mean, the fact that it's god is pretty irrelevant. I mean everytime you sleep with a lady you have to decide whether it's worth it in case she is some kind of super crazy person.

The person in this case being god doesn't make this any more or less likely, I think.

Javen on
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I mean, the fact that it's god is pretty irrelevant. I mean everytime you sleep with a lady you have to decide whether it's worth it in case she is some kind of super crazy person.

The person in this case being god doesn't make this any more or less likely, I think.

except that that is the question

would you fuck god, or would you chicken out

Skull Man on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote: »
    i like how wiggin and quetzi are arguing about sex like they've actually had it

i KNEW you would steal this and post it first.
    jerk.

Our cheesecake-off is so ON.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    if god was a super-attractive lady would you Fuck god, given the opportunity

this question is for everyone

yeah, sure

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Well.... if you pleasure her enough, you could get her to do awesome stuff for you.

Orestes on
  • Options
    CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    of course

that is like

if you could have cake, and eat it too, would you?

of course i would dammit what are you retarded go kill yourself

Cunty on
    gameintownk.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    by the way god is hella prude

all tehehe noooo

Cunty on
    gameintownk.png
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Well.... if you pleasure her enough, you could get her to do awesome stuff for you.

But I mean, it's god, and apparently god is a super hot lady, she's probably had more than a few decent lays in her time. Do you think you could be the best?

Javen on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I just don't really see why anyone wouldn't fuck God if there is not some sort of supernatural repercussion.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

But I mean, it's god, and apparently god is a super hot lady, she's probably had more than a few decent lays in her time. Do you think you could be the best?

It's my mother-fucking birthday. I can do anything I want to.

Orestes on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I just don't really see why anyone wouldn't fuck God if there is not some sort of supernatural repercussion.

that's the point

there might be

you have no idea

so would you fuck your sexual ideal if literally anything could happen as a result

Skull Man on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Do I get some sort of power?

Like, can I walk on water or turn water to wine or turn wine to water?

That last one is just something I'd use to piss people off.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007

that's the point

there might be

you have no idea

so would you fuck your sexual ideal if literally anything could happen as a result

See you need to clarify these things. And no, probably not.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    people live in pursuit of fantastic sex so i think dying as a repercussion of perfect sex is worth it

Cunty on
    gameintownk.png
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007

but as usual quetzi is actually being pretty reasonable about it while wiggin thinks sex is the end all be all of existence
    sex can't be all that good wiggin
    it led to you

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Are you a god?

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Filler wrote: »

"what the fuck i paid 15 dollars for this bottle"

also you are kind of like faustus

Cunty on
    gameintownk.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007

but as usual quetzi is actually being pretty reasonable about it while wiggin thinks sex is the end all be all of existence
    it led to you

Thanks man. Also, sickburn.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Cunty wrote: »

"what the fuck i paid 15 dollars for this bottle"

also you are kind of like faustus

What is faustus?

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007

it led to you

i mean dude come on

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

that's the point

there might be

you have no idea

See you need to clarify these things. And no, probably not.

I thought it was implied

this is christian god

sometimes he brings you back from the dead and you catch a fish full of money

sometimes your ass is mauled by bears and the devil is in some pigs

christian god will ruin your shit

Skull Man on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

it led to you

i mean dude come on

On God? Are we still talking about fucking God?

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    DR FAUSTUS

WTF?!?

Cunty on
    gameintownk.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Faustus - The protagonist. Faustus is a brilliant sixteenth-century scholar from Wittenberg, Germany, whose ambition for knowledge, wealth, and worldly might makes him willing to pay the ultimate price—his soul—to Lucifer in exchange for supernatural powers. Faustus’s initial tragic grandeur is diminished by the fact that he never seems completely sure of the decision to forfeit his soul and constantly wavers about whether or not to repent. His ambition is admirable and initially awesome, yet he ultimately lacks a certain inner strength. He is unable to embrace his dark path wholeheartedly but is also unwilling to admit his mistake.

Yup...

That's me to a 'T' alright...

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Faustus - The protagonist. Faustus is a brilliant sixteenth-century scholar from Wittenberg, Germany, whose ambition for knowledge, wealth, and worldly might makes him willing to pay the ultimate price—his soul—to Lucifer in exchange for supernatural powers. Faustus’s initial tragic grandeur is diminished by the fact that he never seems completely sure of the decision to forfeit his soul and constantly wavers about whether or not to repent. His ambition is admirable and initially awesome, yet he ultimately lacks a certain inner strength. He is unable to embrace his dark path wholeheartedly but is also unwilling to admit his mistake.

Yup...

Man, what?

I just saw a wall of text and my brain kinda shut off.

Orestes on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Yup...

Man, what?

Dude, that is hardly a wall of text.

Maybe a shrubbery of text.

Maybe a hedgerow of text.

But that is in no way a wall.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Yup...

Man, what?

Dude, that is hardly a wall of text.

Maybe a shrubbery of text.

Maybe a hedgerow of text.

But that is in no way a wall.

Man, hedgerow as it may be. All I saw was

"texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
    texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
    texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
    texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext"

And then some.

I'm lazy and don't like reading things that closely spaced together.

Orestes on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007

that's the point

there might be

you have no idea

sure

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    fishpoo.png

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    guys Common already did a song about this

you guys are years late
    I was rollin' around, in my mind it occurred
    What if God was a her?
    Would I treat her the same? Would I still be runnin' game on her?
    In what type of ways would I want her?
    Would I want her for her mind or her heavenly body?
    Couldn't be out gettin' bogus with someone so godly
    If I was wit' her would I still be wantin' my ex?
    The lies, the greed, the weed, the sex
    Wouldn't be ashamed to give her part of my check
    Wearin' her cross, I mean the heart on my neck
    Her I would reflect on the streets of the Chi'
    Ride wit' her, 'cause I know for me she'd die
    Through good and bad call on her like I'm chirpin' her
    Couldn't be jealous 'cause other brothers worship her
    Walk this earth for her, glory, I'm grateful
    To be in her presence I try to stay faithful

I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
  • Options
    switzky21switzky21 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    You know, if this God-woman-thing was benevolent enough to let a human fuck her, even if she kills you afterwards, I think that implies that there is a heaven, and Heaven consists of doing whatever you want/worshiping the Almighty.

I think both of those options leads up to Heavenly God Sex, without the unpleasant aftertaste of death to get in the way.

Your move, pro-lifers.

switzky21 on