Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

New Comic - Aug 8 2007

2

Posts

  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    Besides, that belongs in the webcomic thread more than here. I agree though, that's pretty meh.

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    he put it up just to cry at it?

  • RiotcowRiotcow Registered User, ClubPA
    edited August 2007
    i had the final appointment in my root canal

    brush your fucking teeth guys

    150cc wrote: »
    the internet drinks bud select because the commercial he saw showed a dude who had friends drinking it
  • Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I don't get it the new PBF. I read it like 5 times. Still nothing

  • FugitiveFugitive Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Riotcow wrote: »
    i had the final appointment in my root canal

    brush your fucking teeth guys

    And read a motherfucking book!

  • HalfmexHalfmex Don't call me Mr. Scorpion. It's Mr. ScorpiO, but don't call me that either.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    ZeroZero wrote: »
    I don't get it the new PBF. I read it like 5 times. Still nothing
    The kid ordered what he thought was some magic bulk-up kit but instead just turned out to be a photoboard with the face cut out. Not too terribly funny, at least in comparison to most of the rest of PBF.

  • HalfmexHalfmex Don't call me Mr. Scorpion. It's Mr. ScorpiO, but don't call me that either.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Druhim wrote: »
    Besides, that belongs in the webcomic thread more than here. I agree though, that's pretty meh.
    Whoops. I thought the newer entires in the PBF/Achewood/XKCD/etc. still went in the new comic thread. Ah well, live n' learn.

  • EndomaticEndomatic Registered User
    edited August 2007
    Ah yes, I like this one. Facial expressions are quite good.

  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    ZeroZero wrote: »
    I don't get it the new PBF. I read it like 5 times. Still nothing

    You're kind of slow.

    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • Abdul the TerribleAbdul the Terrible Registered User
    edited August 2007
    Is that a Stimpy expression on Tycho's face?

    Ashban1.jpg
  • CriticalCritical Registered User
    edited August 2007
    Defender wrote: »
    No watch?

    EDIT: Perhaps because there was no genuine malice. He just needed to make some money.

    Doesn't the watch only switch hands when someone actually dies?

    edesig.jpg
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    PBF got old pretty quick.

    hello massa, I jar jar binks
    I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY EVERY DAYRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I fucking love this comic

    I missed an orthodontist appointment today, I haven't been there in months and now I have to wait until the 21st D:

    xcomsig.png
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    It's bad enough that root canals are so damn painful
    They also cost a lot of money
    That's like someone making you pay them to rape you

    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Man, you guys need to man up
    route canals are a breeze


    but i can not handle getting my teeth cleaned. It is such an uncomfortable procedure, i prefer fillings/ anything to do with needles.



    also i had to cancel my appointment to finish my route canal and now have a pretty much hollow tooth chillin in my mouth

    raneasig.png
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    BusterK wrote: »
    It's bad enough that root canals are so damn painful
    They also cost a lot of money
    That's like someone making you pay them to rape you

    But rape doesn't hurt!
    Spoiler:

  • Andy JoeAndy Joe Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Critical wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    No watch?

    EDIT: Perhaps because there was no genuine malice. He just needed to make some money.

    Doesn't the watch only switch hands when someone actually dies?

    Yes. Also, I'm pretty sure they stopped doing the watch gag sometime back in 2005.

    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane
    Pokemon Y Name: Morgan
  • CriticalCritical Registered User
    edited August 2007
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    Critical wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    No watch?

    EDIT: Perhaps because there was no genuine malice. He just needed to make some money.

    Doesn't the watch only switch hands when someone actually dies?

    Yes. Also, I'm pretty sure they stopped doing the watch gag sometime back in 2005.

    One of the last ones where Gabe kills Tycho, Gabe said they wanted to include the watch but couldn't remember who had it.

    edesig.jpg
  • BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    this reminds me of when i had to get a spinal tap because i had a fever and the dumbass doctor thought a high temperature meant that i had some strange issue.

    and then he missed my nerve, then he jabbed into the right nerve twice then i passed out. it felt like someone set me on fire.

    so i sympathize with tycho a lil

  • RiotcowRiotcow Registered User, ClubPA
    edited August 2007
    is that the first thing he thought

    he thought that your fever immediatley required a spinal tap

    150cc wrote: »
    the internet drinks bud select because the commercial he saw showed a dude who had friends drinking it
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    i just watched this movie, and i've never done it before

    so let's get started

  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    This comic is fantastic if only for Tycho's expressions

  • randomguyrandomguy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Is that a Stimpy expression on Tycho's face?

    hahaha, I noticed that too. It was very reminiscent of ren & stimpy.

    "i ate your babies princess."
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Barcardi wrote: »
    this reminds me of when i had to get a spinal tap because i had a fever and the dumbass doctor thought a high temperature meant that i had some strange issue.

    and then he missed my nerve, then he jabbed into the right nerve twice then i passed out. it felt like someone set me on fire.

    so i sympathize with tycho a lil

    You and Munkus should start a support group.

  • NobokNobok Registered User
    edited August 2007
    mm wisdom teeth removed in 3 hours... great preamble ;)

  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Notice how Tycho not only gets comical expressions on his face, but the color of his skin actually changes as well.

    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • Al SimmonsAl Simmons Registered User
    edited August 2007
    BusterK wrote: »
    It's bad enough that root canals are so damn painful
    They also cost a lot of money
    That's like someone making you pay them to rape you

    I guess the dentist snuck up on you in a dark alley and force fed you candy bars until you developed a cavity that went undiagnosed/untreated for several years and infected the nerve of your tooth?

  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Notice how Tycho not only gets comical expressions on his face, but the color of his skin actually changes as well.
    no way

    I demand evidence

    The Genius of the Daleks

    Latest upload: Chapter Five on 13th of March, 2014
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Al Simmons wrote: »
    BusterK wrote: »
    It's bad enough that root canals are so damn painful
    They also cost a lot of money
    That's like someone making you pay them to rape you

    I guess the dentist snuck up on you in a dark alley and force fed you candy bars until you developed a cavity that went undiagnosed/untreated for several years and infected the nerve of your tooth?
    Damned straight.
    My dentist is a bastard of the second highest order.

    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Butler wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Notice how Tycho not only gets comical expressions on his face, but the color of his skin actually changes as well.
    no way

    I demand evidence

    I assume you are being sarcastic, but if you are not, just look at the damn comic.

    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    My wisdom teeth are like these giant dog teeth, growing in sideways.

    Getting the first two out required a bone saw. When a doctor puts a small rotating saw into your mouth... the sound and the smell is not reassuring.

    Granted, the nitrus oxide at the time had me thinking crap like, "oh, wow, now that's interesting. a chisel? it's remarkable that dentists even use them anymore. this is maybe what the old west was like, except i get painkillers and he didn't give me a haircut first..."

    I dread having the next two teeth out as if it were the end of days... i really need to get it taken care of but the two weeks I was in mega-pain afterwards are too fresh in my mind.

    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • MiahMiah Registered User
    edited August 2007
    I was told I should share my editing of the script.

    fillintheblank-nsfw.png

    I may do more, but the post about how Gabe's art could make the comic strip itself prompted this.

    Blame MKR.

  • neunonneunon Registered User
    edited August 2007
    The text for Miah's revision seems more amusing than the original. Or is it just me?

  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    neunon wrote: »
    The text for Miah's revision seems more amusing than the original.

    YES.

    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    it's just you

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    it's just you

    No, more like it's just YOU.

    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Now I gotta go Google "Munion" and see if that shits for reals for the sake of comedy.

    edit Nope; made up word. Good job!

    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • Abdul the TerribleAbdul the Terrible Registered User
    edited August 2007
    I'd love to get me some of that munion!

    Ashban1.jpg
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Miah wrote: »
    I was told I should share my editing of the script.

    fillintheblank-nsfw.png

    I may do more, but the post about how Gabe's art could make the comic strip itself prompted this.

    Blame MKR.

    All I did was crop out the text to emphasize the expressions and note that PA would still be great if Tycho were to disappear mysteriously.

    This atrocity is all yours.

2
This discussion has been closed.