As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

sig not working

DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
My sig wont work. It hasnt worked since I was jailed a while ago. Is there some kind of probation that I dont know about?

DouglasDanger on

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited May 2005
    No. Go to your profile and switch "Always attach my signature" from No to Yes.

PS

Please please arlapha please put this in some sort of sticky or announcement.

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited May 2005
    Go to "edit profile" and check the "always attach sig" box about halfway down.

deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2005
    Thanks!

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited May 2005
    Paladin wrote:
    No. Go to your profile and switch "Always attach my signature" from No to Yes.

PS

Please please arlapha please put this in some sort of sticky or announcement.
    I've been offline for about a week. Ill be back later in the week to start doing things like this. In the mean time, make a thread and ask BD to sticky it.

Älphämönkëy on