As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini-Phalla Day 5 - The End, everyone is dead whooo] Phalla's Pet Store!

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Oh well, wait and see I guess.

Seriously on
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Ooooooooooooooooooo

Ssssssssssss............you all tasted so deliciousssssssssssssssssssssss

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

precisionk on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I assume this means Precisionk was a baddie? Good to know.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Does anyone have any bright ideas?

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    ...I'm at a loss. There isn't much to go on, especially since we don't know if any badguys have even been killed yet. We don't know who the badguys are and it is hard to place voting patterns because of this.

In my mind, you're still kinda shady, Mr. VanishMcVanish. Also the fact that Zot randomly died while you were invisible and no one saw how he died...makes you my prime suspect, well thought out posts or not.

Sorry FWD, we don't have anything else to go on, so I am going to !vote FWD.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Seeing as the seer apparently hasn't passed us anything to go with...

!vote FWD as I need a placeholder for the moment and I don't quite trust you.

Hylianbunny on
    edited August 2007
    I fail to see how it makes any sense whatsoever to vote for the one person who can reasonably be assumed to be a harmless animal. !vote TehSpectre, because you're smarter than that.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    I personally don't see GMs confirming or denying the innocence of players before death, directly or indirectly.

Seriously on
    edited August 2007
    All that was mentioned is that you were gone and returned, avoiding having to participate for those two days. I would guess this is like the Phalla Phalla, in which each person has a special ability of some sort, bad or good.

Hylianbunny on
    edited August 2007
    The OP says it isn't.

Seriously on
    edited August 2007
    Whatever, we're screwed anyway.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    Seriously wrote: »
    The OP says it isn't.

Most players, then. Doesn't have to be all.

Hylianbunny on
    edited August 2007
    !vote manaleak34

For one of three reasons (pick one).

1. He hasn't posted much.

2. His av/sig theme is a corgi and in that list precisionk made earlier on in the thread he listed corgis as good guys but he listed snakes as bad guys and lo and behold he's a snake so maybe he was trying to like subliminally bias us towards thinking manaleak was a good guy and they worked out that tactic between themselves because they are both bad guys and on the same team and totally looking our for each other.

3. It's a placeholder because I might not be around towards the end of the round.

Seriously on
  • manaleak34manaleak34 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Ok, since it's most likely going to be the last day I'm just gonna go straight out and say.

I am a kitty.

I am not a bad guy and I am able to vigilante kill birds and fish.

It would make little sense that a good guy would kill fellow good guys therefore fishes and birds would have to be bad.

FunkyWaltDogg is a fish.

Need I say more?

!vote FunkyWaltDogg

Take this as you will, as I will be gone for the rest of the day. As I've been mostly busy today anyway.

manaleak34 on
    XBL/Steam:ManaCrevice
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    There's a good reason to suspect just about everyone left (hell, including me), but !vote FWD.
    :whistle: funkywattdogg :whistle:

What are all these shananigans you are involved in?

I'm a clownfish, stuffed to the gills (ha!) with Teenage Angst™. My ability was to run away for two nights, escaping all abilites and votes at the cost of not being able to post.

My plan was to stir up a bunch of shit on Day 1 and hope it got us somewhere, then use my ability to leave someone else holding the bag.

I don't see how "stir up a bunch of shit on Day 1" is indicative of good guy behavior, so he's my best guess right now.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    edited August 2007
    Even though it probably won't matter, !retract TehSpectre and !vote manaleak34.

Once I'm dead, if the game somehow doesn't end tonight I suggest you all look very carefully at the smart players making the excessively stupid moves (Drez, TS).

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    So, do you just suspect manaleak as well or are you expecting to die?

Seriously on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So like 18 minutes left and only one person has not voted yet.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
    edited August 2007
    Voting is closed, hopefully narration doesnt take too long.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    edited August 2007
    *sigh*

What a waste.

Seriously on
    edited August 2007
    So, do you just suspect manaleak as well or are you expecting to die?

I know that I'm innocent, and I don't know anything about him, so the odds are better if he dies rather than me.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    Day 3: Cool down
    The past two days were hectic, more then half of the animal community have been killed. Most of the day was spent cleaning up after the mess from last night. Not much was to go on besides FunkyWattDog’s mysterious return and how manaleak34 is unusually quiet.

The animals were nearly split in two, one side siding with FunkyWattDogg and the other side with manaleak34. While they were busy argueing none of them noticed that Skulk and cj iwakura were missing.

They went to Skulk’s cage to find it a bloody mess. It seems someone tried to yank Skulk through the bars, and since the bars were thick stainless steel ….. well Skulk lost that battle.

Cj Iwakura’s cage was at least not bloody. Seemed he was tied down to his heating rock. Sure they couldn’t recognize if the charred crisp left was cj iwakura or not, but it was a lizard shaped charred crisp left and that was good enough for them.

“I think manaleak34 is totally a bad guy. The snake mentioned his name or something, snakes are bad right?” Squeaked a little rodent.

The animals agreed and abruptly kicked manaleak34 to join the other stray cats that roam the street who eventually get captured by the pound and put down.
    Results:
    Manaleak34 - Kitty, died Night 3
    Skulk - Parrot, died Night 3
    Cj Iwakura - Lizard, died Night 3

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Who killed the kitty? Ah well, later-

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited August 2007
    I would guess that those were all good guys.

!vote TehSpectre

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    Well okay.

So,

Teh Spectre
    FunkyWaltDogg
    HylianBunny
    Seriously
    Drez

Obviously I was wrong about the set number of bad guy kills.

So, TehSpectre and Drez?

Why?

Seriously on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Sorry I wasn't here, today's been a trying day D:

Sabs I will make it up to you tomorrow, maybe?

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    edited August 2007
    TehSpectre and Drez because we still think FWD is evil.

Apparently it is stupid to think someone who vanishes (after getting the brunt of a bandwagon), then turns up a day later, evil.
    My plan was to stir up a bunch of shit on Day 1 and hope it got us somewhere, then use my ability to leave someone else holding the bag
    So...you stirred shit up...and left someone else holding the bag.

Yeah that seems like something a good guy would do. If you really wanted to use your ability to its potential, you would have said you were the guardian day 1 so that you would be targetted by the baddies, then used your ability a minute before voting ended, so you could get the badguys to waste a kill.

Instead, you acted all weird then ran from the bandwagon.

Seriously FWD, if anyone is acting different than usual, it's you. You're generally more well spoken and helpful than trying to cause mass confusion and dropping the bandwagon down on someone else's head.

What am I supposed to think, other than !FWD should die? Give me a good reason for any of your actions as of yet.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • manaleak34manaleak34 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    OoooOOoOOOoO

Aw, well. Goodluck guys

oOOoOOoo

manaleak34 on
    XBL/Steam:ManaCrevice
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Even though it probably won't matter, !retract TehSpectre and !vote manaleak34.

Once I'm dead, if the game somehow doesn't end tonight I suggest you all look very carefully at the smart players making the excessively stupid moves (Drez, TS).

O rly?

Who said "I wanted to stir shit up Day 1"?
    Who survived twice in a row despite getting the popular vote? I'd love to know how you managed that last night.

Nice tactic, playing openly against the good guys and then blaming others for the exact thing you are doing. You're a smart player. I fail to see how your actions in this game have been good or helpful. I think I know why the game hasn't "ended" yet.

!vote FWD

Third time's the charm, they say. Let's hope it sticks this time and you're the last one.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    edited August 2007
    Drez wrote: »
    Who survived twice in a row despite getting the popular vote? I'd love to know how you managed that last night.

My survival night 2 was due to my ability, as I've explained already. However, I didn't even notice that I had the most votes last night until you pointed it out. That does look awfully suspicious.

Nevertheless, I assure you that I am not evil. The only explanation I can think of is that the bad guys saved me somehow to make me look guilty. I know that no one's going to believe me at this point, so I'm resigned to a good guy loss.

!retract TehSpectre

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    The...badguys saved you...to make you seem guilty...when you were already about to die?

...Are you even trying?

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    edited August 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    The...badguys saved you...to make you seem guilty...when you were already about to die?

...Are you even trying?

Think about it. I already looked guilty, so the ideal bad guy strategy is to keep me alive and kill someone who looks less guilty instead, so that I get voted again the next day.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    I don't know...it really seems like a stretch.

An ability that makes someone immune to the vote seems pretty imba, and if they did have one, they would probably wait to save themselves with it.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    edited August 2007

An ability that makes someone immune to the vote seems pretty imba, and if they did have one, they would probably wait to save themselves with it.

You may have noticed that I was winning the vote the first night, too, until I ran away.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007

You may have noticed that I was winning the vote the first night, too, until I ran away.
    Lemme bold the important part.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    edited August 2007

Sorry, I'm not getting it.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007

Dying will suffice.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    edited August 2007

Dying will suffice.

Oh, I see. You think that the bad guys wouldn't waste their vote manipulation ability on me when they could save themselves instead.

There's nothing saying that it had to be a vote immunity ability. What if it was just extra votes every day? manaleak only had one less vote than I did.

EDIT: Having said that, I would still appear to be far and away the most likely candidate for holder of those extra votes. I remind you that I had the run away ability, and how many powers do you really think I have? But I certainly won't blame anyone for not believing me.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    Taking what I said to the logical conclusion, I'm going to assume the extra votes do exist. If they were submitted by PM there is no way to track them and all is lost. Therefore, I'll assume that they went along with the holder's public vote. In that case, since they aren't mine, it would have to be Seriously who had them.

!vote Seriously

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    Anyone still paying attention to this game?

FunkyWaltDogg on