Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Kitten Names

2»

• SushisourceSushisource Registered User
    edited August 2007
    My parents knew a cat named Thomas Jefferson.

Honestly I thought that was the most awesome name for a cat ever.

Some drugee on Kavinsky's 1986
    kavinskysig.gif
  • Durandal InfinityDurandal Infinity Registered User
    edited August 2007
    for some reason I want a Kitty named Milkshake...

• IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    for some reason I want a Kitty named Milkshake...

http://www.templelooters.com/evil/images/gabm-89.jpg ?

freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I think I'm going to name my next pair of kittens (or other random pets) after the folks on American Gladiators.

snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion."
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I know the name is already picked, but the best cat name I've ever heard is my sister's cat Hecubus, named after the Kids in the Hall character.

steam_sig.png
2»