As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Trillian and Andwarf

leafleaf Registered User regular
edited June 2005 in PAX Archive
Since pm's are just going to confuse me....andwarf doesn't need a ride, just a room.

And Trillian, you need both ride and room?

Alright, well soonish I'll phone ahead to the Double and make reservations for a room.

Heh, confirm my information? Since andwarf was pretty clear in his pm but Trill you seem like you need the ride there?

newsig-notweed.jpg
leaf on

• Options
    SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    uuuh.... leaf...

you know the doubletree is sold out right??? completly....

fourtunatly Khoo made a deal with, i believe it's called the red roof or red lion... what ever is right next door to the double tree....

just fyi

SmallLady on
    "we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    Yeah, the Red Lion Bellevue.

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited June 2005
    All the pertinent info on getting the discount can be found on pennyarcadeexpo.com.

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    Mr. Glub GlubMr. Glub Glub Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    :(

Mr. Glub Glub on
    glubsignature.gif
  • Options
    TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    I'll have to get a hold of Andwarf myself, but I'll probably have a ride there too, if he does. A room is still a necessity though.

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Options
    leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    SmallLady wrote:
    uuuh.... leaf...

you know the doubletree is sold out right??? completly....

fourtunatly Khoo made a deal with, i believe it's called the red roof or red lion... what ever is right next door to the double tree....

just fyi

Hah, they tried telling us that last time, but we got a room with a queen anyways!

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg