As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Good monitor deals

Brodo FagginsBrodo Faggins Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in Games and Technology
So I'm looking for a decent LCD to hook up to my Powerbook; it uses DVI, but I have a DVI - VGA adaptor if I can't find a good one that does. My budget is about 100-150.

I'm looking for widescreen, at least 1440 x 900, something with a small footprint, maybe a Dell. I'm not interested in brands I've never heard of.

I recall there was a site that posted the latest tech deals and sales going on, maybe that would help?

9PZnq.png
Brodo Faggins on

• BubbaTBubbaT Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Fatwallet
    Slickdeals
    Ben's Bargains

Hmm, 1440*900 usually means 19" WS. You'll be hard-pressed to find a name brand at that spec under $150.

Asus $160 after $40 MIR

Samsung $160 after $20 MIR

Envision $120 after $30 MIR

BubbaT on
  • redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    techdeals.net
    woot.com
    newegg.com
    pricewatch.com

redfenix on
  • IdinnuIdinnu Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I've had a 19" wide screen monitor for a month or so.. but I don't have the 1440x900 resolution on my computer. Therefore, things = stretched. Does anyone know how I can get this resolution? I tried initially, but the disc that came with the monitor wasn't working for me. Is there some sort of site where I can get this resolution? I'm terribly computer inept.

Idinnu on
  • taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Idinnu wrote: »
    I've had a 19" wide screen monitor for a month or so.. but I don't have the 1440x900 resolution on my computer. Therefore, things = stretched. Does anyone know how I can get this resolution? I tried initially, but the disc that came with the monitor wasn't working for me. Is there some sort of site where I can get this resolution? I'm terribly computer inept.
    update your video card drivers

taliosfalcon on
    steam xbox - adeptpenguin