As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Any gamer girls going?

123457»

• NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Jinx FD wrote:
    or, like, you could try to not treat girls as an alien race and just be god damn civil. if anything write a general list of etiquette, with bathing and not smelling like ass at the very top. that will make everyone happy, and isn't stupid like a checklist of how to make a gamer with tits like you.

i can tell you now that girls are not going to be there looking for boys to sex (unless it's mike or jerry :winky: ). there will be things like games and fellow gamers to hang out with that are much more appealing.

No, that is absolutely wrong.

What do you know?

NotASenator on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2005
    Oh fuck, I just jailed Borfase.

Wonder how that happened.

Oh well.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2005
    everything that i have said in this thread is completely deserved and i do not apologize for any of it

Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
    edited August 2005
    ** edited by Apotheos **

It's still fucking stupid to give tips on how to annoy the fuck out of the women at PAX.

NotASenator on
  • apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2005
    Well, it was a little bitchy of her (just a teeny bit), and, lets face it, these guys are bad enough for with the girls. I can understand his pain.

It's still totally not cool though.

As an erudite, hygenic, and charismatic married male I offer my services to any female in need of rescue from the ranks of the unwashed.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
    edited August 2005
    No, stupid would be quoting the shit that got Borfase jailed.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
    edited August 2005
    apotheos wrote:

Apparently he got jailed because you guys want sweaty geeks going to PAX to try to hook up.

NotASenator on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2005
    Hygenic, yes. Erudite, no.

Orikaeshigitae on
    edited August 2005
    apotheos wrote:

Apparently he got jailed because you guys want sweaty geeks going to PAX to try to hook up.

As a moderator I am interested in encouraging the financial success of later PAXes, yes.

I think it is clear that it was his method, not his message, that was the problem.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
  • ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Jinx FD wrote:
    or, like, you could try to not treat girls as an alien race and just be god damn civil. if anything write a general list of etiquette, with bathing and not smelling like ass at the very top. that will make everyone happy, and isn't stupid like a checklist of how to make a gamer with tits like you.

i can tell you now that girls are not going to be there looking for boys to sex (unless it's mike or jerry :winky: ). there will be things like games and fellow gamers to hang out with that are much more appealing.

editted to please.

Shade on
  • the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Jinx FD wrote:

it should be noted that, if I were going, girls would be looking to sex me

guys too

everybody wants some of my cock

the wook on
    edited August 2005
    I've made a new thread for behaviour-related questions. Hopefully we can avoid a gender slant. That'd be keen.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
This discussion has been closed.