As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So going to do this one day, [Chat]

1363738394042»

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Brad, Janet, Rocky. (Bullwinkle!)

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    So I am noticing today here in LA that it is fucking warm.
    This just in: the sky is blue.

More at 11.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Gim wrote: »
    Marx: My finger was always on it. You all knew the danger.

nexus: Why you gotta be like that, baby?

I am a bitter little sack of humanity

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited September 2007
    Oh god, smart, interesting, pretty girls.

And here I thought I was making progress with my ridiculous insecurity and neuroses.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Glad we could get that out of the way.

Quid on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I am bored and lonely. Hurray me!

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    suilimeA wrote: »
    I am surrounded by these at current. It's like I've stepped into some kind of strange, wonderful dream.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007

And here I thought I was making progress with my ridiculous insecurity and neuroses.

I should have gone to your college.
    I met plenty of girls who were smart, interesting, or pretty, but never more than one of the above at the same time.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Good night.

Shinto on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Good night.
    Sweet prince.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Can't breathe through nose

glug glug glug

Gim on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    @Johannen: do they just swab or are they more invasive with the q-tip? 'Cause what I'm thinking of is horrible.

They insert it into your pee-hole and rotate it about a hundred degrees to ensure cells are on it, as they have to get cells from your urinary tract, then they remove it. It goes about a centimetre in.

Luckily, urine tests are getting more advanced now, so pretty soon we will just have to pee in a bottle.

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Feral wrote: »

I met plenty of girls who were smart, interesting, or pretty, but never more than one of the above at the same time.

I just spent the last hour with some people, including my soon-to-be debate partner (probably), who is also president of the debate club, and passionate about political issues, and double-majoring, and hilarious, and extremely pretty. Oh, and bisexual.

And I just feel so tremendously inadquate and inexperienced and like some stupid naive little boy who isn't half as charming or smart or good looking as he thinks he is.

*sigh*

tl;dr -- abloo bloo girls abloo bloo inadequecy abloo nerd stereotypes abloo bloo bloo.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Johannen wrote: »
    @Johannen: do they just swab or are they more invasive with the q-tip? 'Cause what I'm thinking of is horrible.

They insert it into your pee-hole and rotate it about a hundred degrees to ensure cells are on it, as they have to get cells from your urinary tract, then they remove it. It goes about a centimetre in.

Luckily, urine tests are getting more advanced now, so pretty soon we will just have to pee in a bottle.

Now sex doesn't sound like a fun idea.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007

I just spent the last hour with some people, including my soon-to-be debate partner (probably), who is also president of the debate club, and passionate about political issues, and double-majoring, and hilarious, and extremely pretty. Oh, and bisexual.

And I just feel so tremendously inadquate and inexperienced and like some stupid naive little boy who isn't half as charming or smart or good looking as he thinks he is.

*sigh*

tl;dr -- abloo bloo girls abloo bloo inadequecy abloo nerd stereotypes abloo bloo bloo.

The most important thing I realized about debate club: making the audience laugh works every time. You may lose the debate, but in their eyes, you have won.

ege02 on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007

*sigh*

Man not finding women sexually appealing is great.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    flamebroiledchickenflamebroiledchicken Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    How come my roommate moves to a new place and all his p2p programs just work with no problems, but I have to go through the complicated port-forwarding process to get everything to connect and work right?

flamebroiledchicken on
    y59kydgzuja4.png
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    There needs to be a tone option for the internet.
    I think I just accidentally ruined a really good online acquaintanceship.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Man not finding women sexually appealing is great.

Hm?

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Awesome.

I am not the last person to realize it.

Quid on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited September 2007
    20000324h.jpg