The holiday hangout will go online tomorrow! If there's anything in the regular subforums that you're going to want to access over the holidays, copy it now while it's still accessible.
Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Video Cameras / Digital SLRs and playing Wii on a monitor

RamiRami Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Okay this is 3 separate questions, so I've separated them into spoilers for ease of replying, as I doubt everyone is knowledgeable about all 3 topics.

I'd appreciate any help I can get for these, looking around a few electronics websites still leaves me fairly confused because I don't know a whole lot about the technical side of things.

Digital SLRs
Spoiler:

Digital Video Cameras
Spoiler:

Connecting consoles/TV to monitor
Spoiler:

My thanks to anyone who can help in one or more of these matters.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
sig.gif