As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

"Could not obtain post count" errors

scjohnnoscjohnno Registered User regular
I'm currently getting the above errors when trying to reply to a thread in the WoW subforum. Might just be a temporary glitch, but I thought I'd better let you know just in case.

Edit: I can post fine everywhere else, just not this thread.

...a doctrine which may, I fear, appear wildly paradoxical and subversive. The doctrine in question is this: that it is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. I must, of course, admit that if such an opinion became common it would completely transform our social life and our political system; since both are at present faultless, this must weigh against it. - Bertrand Russell
scjohnno on

• Options
    scjohnnoscjohnno Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Okay, it's stopped now. Weird, though.

scjohnno on
    ...a doctrine which may, I fear, appear wildly paradoxical and subversive. The doctrine in question is this: that it is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. I must, of course, admit that if such an opinion became common it would completely transform our social life and our political system; since both are at present faultless, this must weigh against it. - Bertrand Russell