Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

DIY CD Rack

snorepezsnorepez Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Any ideas on DIY projects regarding CD racks?
I have stacks of CDs/cases everywhere (roughly in the 100 zone) and I need to organize them.

snorepez on

• eternalbleternalbl Registered User
    edited September 2007
    You can get 8 ft pine planks at home depot, 1x8 but they're actually about 3/4 x 7 1/2. Really easy to work with. Just measure up some dimensions for the height you want between shelves and depending on how many CDs you have, you can make it however wide you want. Really you could do anything though. They have L brackets that you could buy, and you could just place a piece of wood or glass on it. Seriously, you must have some idea in your head of what you want, so just run with it. Do you have any tools to work with?

Spoiler:
  • Gotcha ForceGotcha Force Registered User
    edited September 2007
    http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=757004

try something like this but modified, i think they look pretty slick