As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tycho needs to do more singing.

mage master gnomemage master gnome Registered User new member
edited September 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
I downloaded a song I found on a random search (you all probably heard it way before me) its called my belruel.

I'm biased as loving acoustics, but I can't stop listening to it. It has quickly become my favorite song and it seems to be a combination of the natural sound of his voice, unpurified by the synth machines of big name bands, and his unbelievably eloquent lyrics.

It is of my humble but hopeful opinion that tycho should produce a CD of his music, as it is obviously a simple matter for him to create heart catching lyrics that seem to give your saddened eyes a twinkle of comedy every once and again. That and I feel it would only be prudent he write a song about halo.

This may come as a ridiculous concept, but he did have time to make that one song-what's another 11?

And I'm sure you would all buy it, my belruel being as it was.

mage master gnome on

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    He did/does vocals for the band "The Fine Print," which according to wikipedia has their work available online.

KalTorak on
  • Options
    MittenMitten Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    KalTorak wrote: »
    He did/does vocals for the band "The Fine Print," which according to wikipedia has their work available online.

http://www.garageband.com/artist/TheFinePrint

This is the link Wikipedia provides, although I'm pretty sure there's more than that somewhere.

Mitten on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited September 2007
    What?

A) Tycho doesn't read the boards,
    B) His voice doesn't really provide enough fodder for a D&D thread.

Lurk, then post, then create a thread. In that order.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.