As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Warcraftmovies.com

MorithainMorithain Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in MMO Extravaganza
Every two or three days I visit this site, not just for WarCraft movies, but for WAR and AoC media as well, figured I might as well get a thread going for people to talk about what's new and exciting about the "What's Hot" sections since it deals with a few different MMO's.

==== www.warcraftmovies.com ====

At any rate, anyone have any idea what's going on with the site? I've been unable to connect to it for almost two days, which seems a little long for maintenance.

Yeah yeah I got you all excited and the link doesn't work, I know :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Morithain on

• Options
    Dyrwen66Dyrwen66 the other's insane Denver CORegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Probably not the best place to ask, but no, can't say I know what's up with the site lately.

Dyrwen66 on
    Just an ancient PA person who doesn't leave the house much.
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Works fine for me.

reVerse on
  • Options
    girlgamer23girlgamer23 Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    my favorite movies where the ones made by this guy Rabbitslayer he made really good guides does anyone know what happend to him or why he stopped?

girlgamer23 on
  • Options
    Racist JokeRacist Joke Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Wandering Dreamscape and Ephemeral Dreamscape

It's a movie where the guy alters some of the zones to look like other zones in the game. For example, Stonetalon Mountains if it were winter, or Ironforge looking like Dire Maul. Very cool.

Racist Joke on
    Steam
    Xbox Live: Kunohara