As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] this puppy into the ground

• Options
    MrBallbagginsMrBallbaggins Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    And why is there a message on my myspace (don't judge me) from my ex girlfriend telling me she's looking forward to seeing me again tonight?

What the fuck have I done?

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    hahahahahahhahahaahahah

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    And why is there a message on my myspace (don't judge me) from my ex girlfriend telling me she's looking forward to seeing me again tonight?

Because you're living in America:whistle:

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I'm gonna go and take off my clothes, then i'm gonna get in the shower, rub body lotion all over my body, then i'll put shampoo in my hair and let the suds do their work, following this i'll rince it off slowly to make sure i'm all clean.

I may have a shit before I get in.
    :P
    Stupid kind of sexytalk leads to... pooh! aaah the classics are always good.

Johannen on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited September 2007
    Johannen wrote: »
    I've got my PS3 at the moment and it seems pretty solid, so i'm set for HAZE, ACreed, Pro Evo 2008, Folklore, Final Fantasy etc ect.

but i've got a real urge to get a 360 for Halo 3 and all the bloody exclusives it's getting. It's just so much money that feels like it's being wasted.

How long's the basic warranty on a PS3 or 360 btw? I got mine from Blockbuster which may or may not have been a good idea.

I've heard bad things about Sony's support. The 360 has IIRC a three-year warranty against red-ringing and I'm not sure how much this extends to other issues. I suspect that MS is pretty generous with their warranty at this point after being bent over about the RROD.

I'll probably end up picking up a PS3 whenever the next FF game drops (unless it goes cross-platform :P ). I'm still all rawr Sony though, since pretty much every Sony product I've ever bought has broken on me.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

Eaten a baby, obviously.

Aldo on
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Who knows anything about Kant - The Philosophy of Law

Cause I have an hour to get through this shit and it ain't happening.

Medopine on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

Priceless. :3

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Philosophy means "love of wisdom."

So it's "love of wisdom of law"

Maybe that helps. :|

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Irond Will wrote: »
    I've got my PS3 at the moment and it seems pretty solid, so i'm set for HAZE, ACreed, Pro Evo 2008, Folklore, Final Fantasy etc ect.

but i've got a real urge to get a 360 for Halo 3 and all the bloody exclusives it's getting. It's just so much money that feels like it's being wasted.

How long's the basic warranty on a PS3 or 360 btw? I got mine from Blockbuster which may or may not have been a good idea.

I've heard bad things about Sony's support. The 360 has IIRC a three-year warranty against red-ringing and I'm not sure how much this extends to other issues. I suspect that MS is pretty generous with their warranty at this point after being bent over about the RROD.

I'll probably end up picking up a PS3 whenever the next FF game drops (unless it goes cross-platform :P ). I'm still all rawr Sony though, since pretty much every Sony product I've ever bought has broken on me.
    Sony have always been good to me, weirdly.

My PS1 and PS2 were both awesome purchases, and I only had to replace the PS2 after about 5 years.

I used to use Sony Discmans a lot, and they were pretty good considering.

I really want a Sony KDL40X300U HDTV now though, and it's £1700 ($3400). Although I could go for the KDL40X2000U for £400 less.

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    When everything's going to hell, it really makes you appreciate the finer things in life.

Freeballin'.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Oh, fear not. I'll freeball in death, too. Neither the canyon through which no wind blows, nor the call which must all men answer, shall ever fetter my testes.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Oh, fear not. I'll freeball in death, too. Neither the canyon through which no wind blows, nor the call which must all men answer, shall ever fetter my testes.

The river Styx will shrivel them something awful though.

Johannen on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I almost shit myself taking my exam today.

Thank God it was easy.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited September 2007

In some cheesy/classic cartoonish turn-around, right as my balls are about to be defeated by the cold of the river, I regain the heat of my youth. This will invariably involve me stretching all of my limbs out as far as they may go in each direction, and shouting. I'll then swim with great determination to the shores of the river, screaming with heroic determination, "And I'm free! Free ballin'!!." And as I swim my sack will begin to glow, and grow, and glow brighter, and grow larger. Soft rock, with distinct electric guitar will be heard in the background, as Hades himself reaches menacingly, but fruitlessly towards me.

"Damn you! Damn you JamesKeenan, and your insuppressible gonads!"

I imagine I'll then be reborn in a loose pair of pants. Maybe a kilt. 8-)

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited September 2007

In some cheesy/classic cartoonish turn-around, right as my balls are about to be defeated by the cold of the river, I regain the heat of my youth. This will invariably involve me stretching all of my limbs out as far as they may go in each direction, and shouting. I'll then swim with great determination to the shores of the river, screaming with heroic determination, "And I'm free! Free ballin'!!." And as I swim my sack will begin to glow, and grow, and glow brighter, and grow larger. Soft rock, with distinct electric guitar will be heard in the background, as Hades himself reaches menacingly, but fruitlessly towards me.

"Damn you! Damn you JamesKeenan, and your insuppressible gonads!"

I imagine I'll then be reborn in a loose pair of pants. Maybe a kilt. 8-)
    Or with a chronic case of Elephantitis.

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Ok, I've done some grade A detective work, and by talking to witnesses have pieced most of last night together.

My ex called me while I was working on my car, and caused me to bust my knuckles on the valve covers. According to witness A, I then answered the phone and demanded a blowjob. Repeatedly. Witness B reports that he arrived here right before she did, and I told her to just come back tomorrow and blow me, and she said she'd be back at 9 pm tonight.

When questioning witnesses A and B about why they allowed me to even risk coming back into contact with her, they responded with 'because we thought it'd be funny and I can't believe she didn't kick your ass with how you were talking to her'.

Now, do I call her and tell her not to show up, or do I take my blowjob like a man.

This decision would be so much easier if she was hotter.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I'm off, tara all.

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Bye, Joh

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Ok, I've done some grade A detective work, and by talking to witnesses have pieced most of last night together.

My ex called me while I was working on my car, and caused me to bust my knuckles on the valve covers. According to witness A, I then answered the phone and demanded a blowjob. Repeatedly. Witness B reports that he arrived here right before she did, and I told her to just come back tomorrow and blow me, and she said she'd be back at 9 pm tonight.

When questioning witnesses A and B about why they allowed me to even risk coming back into contact with her, they responded with 'because we thought it'd be funny and I can't believe she didn't kick your ass with how you were talking to her'.

Now, do I call her and tell her not to show up, or do I take my blowjob like a man.

Wait you're debating turning down a blowjob?

*slap*

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Evening chat.

I think I may have got someone fired today.

So, you know, that's exciting.

japan on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    How'd you manage that?

Leitner on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    japan wrote: »
    Evening chat.

I got a stripper fired once.

Well technically she got herself fired.

But it was because of my excessive manly hottness (two t's), so I blame myself too.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Evening chat.

Jolly good!

LaOs on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I have arrived again. Though I am only here for about an hour and a half till I have to service real estate brokers.

I played some halo 3 last night and got my xbox hooked up to that live crazyness. I shudder doing online fps again. I think I hate myself a lot.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

I'd call her up, apologize for last night and tell her to never talk to an asshole like yourself again. :|

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Then demand anal...

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Drez wrote: »
    Evening chat.

But it was because of my excessive manly hottness (two t's), so I blame myself too.

I sure that's what it was :P

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Nexus: I've been invited to some fundraiser party thing at Harborside on Friday by the girl I met at the thing last week. $40 for "premium" open bar from 6-8. It's two stops from Pavonia, so I'm going. If you're interested you should come.

Drez on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Leitner wrote: »
    How'd you manage that?

Luck of the draw.

One of the loss adjusters we use fucked up, and paid a policyholder way more than they were entitled to. This was two weeks ago, and the first inkling they've had is that a jewellery card (they're like store gift cards, but most jewellers accept them. We issue them instead of cash because we get a discount on them) they were issued has been mysteriously cancelled, whiche they're understandably upset about.

Turns out it's because we queried the payment, it being over the claim limit. So, the loss adjuster has known for about two weeks, but hasn't told the policyholder. We've been trying to get hold of the adjuster, who has been stalling everybody for a fortnight in the hope that we would just pay an invoice that's multiple thousands of pounds more than it should be and the whole mess would disappear.

So now the adjuster has to go and tell the person that they want that money they've spent back.

japan on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Man i was tryin to cut down my boozin :)

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Evening chat.

I sure that's what it was :P

Maybe her...friskiness...had nothing to do with me. But I'm not going to contemplate the reasons or beat myself up about it.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited September 2007

Eh, it's cool. $40 is kind of expensive so don't feel like you have to come or anything, but I'll be there for sure so it'll be cool if you want to come.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    I have arrived again. Though I am only here for about an hour and a half till I have to service real estate brokers.

I played some halo 3 last night and got my xbox hooked up to that live crazyness. I shudder doing online fps again. I think I hate myself a lot.

Don't forget to use a condom.
    Real estate brokers are dirty. It's common knowledge.

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited September 2007

Eh, it's cool. $40 is kind of expensive so don't feel like you have to come or anything, but I'll be there for sure so it'll be cool if you want to come.

We shall see

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    LaOs wrote: »

Halo 3 gamers are dirty. It's common knowledge.

How did you mess that up so badly? Great opener, poor choice of joke subject.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    So how awful did those pics from last week end up?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Pretty bad, dude. You look hella emo.

j/k, they came out alright. I forgot to send them to you. Will later. PM me your email address.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    LaOs wrote: »

Halo 3 gamers are dirty. It's common knowledge.

How did you mess that up so badly? Great opener, poor choice of joke subject.

I largely ignore talk of Halo 3.
    The second half of his post barely registered.
    I'm just not into it.

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Well I am just going to be a class servant for a bunch of them, I wouldn't fuck brokers with ege's pneumatic cock.

As far as the halo, I got it for the co op, I love co cop.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.