Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pedophilia: Serious Business

OdinOdin Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in Social Entropy++
When I got to work last night (I'm doing night shifts this week), my boss told me to replace this guy who didn't show up. "OK, fine," I said. "So, what's wrong, is he ill or something?"

My boss gives me a weird look and says, "Are you joking? don't you know already?"

"Know what? I seriously have no idea what you're talking about"

"Man, he was arrested yesterday along with six other guys, it was even in the papers"

"Damn, what for?"

"Well apparently they picked up some girls the other night and had an orgy. At least a couple of the girls were underage, and one of them pressed charges. At least, thats as much as I know."

At this point, I am truly shocked, because I've known this guy for over two years and sometimes we went out for drinks after work. Needless to say, I would never have guessed he was into such things. Right now, a part of me hopes that he doesn't have anything to do with all this and that he turns out innocent. On the other hand, if he is found guilty, I know I'll hate him for the rest of my life, not only because of the horrendous crime him and his friends (supposedly, the interrogations are still being held) committed, but also because a close relative of mine was sexually abused as a child and I know how such a thing can affect your life.

Odin on