As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

College Football: Because we're multi dimensional

RivulentRivulent Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in Social Entropy++
Who's following college football right now? Surely, many of you are going to college shortly in your life, in college now, or graduated from one. Assuming you went to a public university (you poor fuck), you have some allegiance to someone.

So who are you all following this year? I'm following my school USF (University of South Florida), because we're easily having the best year of our 11 year program.

Let's discuss football. Week 5 rankings are about to come out and I hope Florida isn't in the Top 10.

And if you don't watch college football, just go to a game and experience the fun. The crowd, the environment, it's all awesome. Helps if you team doesn't suck (lol @ Notre Dame). You don't have to be a pompass jackass to like college football (Unless you go to UF).

And I know this OP is sorta sparing, but hopefully we can spark some trash talking. Here are some pictures to give this post girth:
Oscar_the_grouch_at_smithsonian.jpg
p1_sterger_usf3.jpg

Rivulent on